• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm looking for PROOF of this conspiracy theory that Myah Marie sang most/all of the vocals on Britney Jean. As in, actual factual evidence that this is supposedly the secret truth. Saying "I'm a

Just listen to the fukking songs and Myah will be found    Your delusion is real.   Can I ask you a question OP - Does Britney sing live at POM? You seem the kind who thinks she doe

Guest $elfish
1 minute ago, Jill Valentine said:

This song is awful but Myah's vocal performance here is the real tragedy  She sounds like a snot-nosed 8 year old trying to be street & ****.  "When I'm wit chu, I'm chillin', I'm chilin'."  :embarrassney:

It's sad that this is supossed to be "Britney's" collab with Jamie I hope she makes another collab with Jamie again her voice is really good:unbelievableney:

4 hours ago, $elfish said:

It's sad that this is supossed to be "Britney's" collab with Jamie I hope she makes another collab with Jamie again her voice is really good:unbelievableney:

Right?! Why was Myah Marie even needed for "background vocals" on this track in the first place? :sassybrit:

Jamie Lynn's voice is better than "Britney's" on this track, I would love for them to actually collab on another.  

On 6/27/2017 at 9:52 PM, soeffnperf said:

When this thread maxes out can we just all deport Brenda Juanita to wherever she came from and forget about her? I hate how she keeps reviving every Easter like the damn Easter bunny. :britdrown:

The Easter Bunny is revived on Easter? I think you're thinking of Jesus, not the Easter Bunny?
OMG

BRITNEY JEAN

BUNNY JESUS

14 minutes ago, Someone Who Knows said:

The Easter Bunny is revived on Easter? I think you're thinking of Jesus, not the Easter Bunny?
OMG

BRITNEY JEAN

BUNNY JESUS

Nah bb we still waiting for him to comeback. Although the chocolate bunny does come back every year and I tell myself I won't eat any of the damn chocolate but I always do. :crying1:

Guest Arckangel
1 minute ago, Chico101 said:

How did this even start? Are any of these "believers" even thinking critically?

The more of them that keep talking about it the more people might think its real :orangu:

Myah Marie's father, Murray Langston, ran his mouth to Star Magazine claiming his daughter, a background vocalist, had dubbed Britney's albums, and it snowballed from there. The details:

4 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Myah Marie's father, Murray Langston, ran his mouth to Star Magazine claiming his daughter, a background vocalist, had dubbed Britney's albums, and it snowballed from there. The details:

So this all started because of a background vocalist's father's comments in a TABLOID?

c20447790fac4ad9999b16024a368617.320x240

14 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

OMG I tried to make it through some of the earlier pages of this thread.

The belief in the Myah conspiracy IS REAL.

And all the believers quoting "facts" that are basically opinions....

TOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHH

tumblr_n254pmd7R81qfo87uo2_250.gif

Guest Arckangel
On 29/06/2017 at 1:44 PM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Shoutout to @BoyToySoldier @Jill Valentine and @Psuedonym for this thread, we did it guys!

3 hours ago, vnisverx said:

Did what? Proved me wrong? All I ever asked for was proof, still haven't got it, still waiting for it.

@Chico101, @PokemonSpears@Someone Who Knows, @Brian I and I are still waiting too... Let's pray to God believers in the Myah Jean conspiracy never ever become jurors in a court of law... There'd be wrongful convictions all around!