Saw Brit in Vegas Last Saturday

Hey, Ladies

A few days ago me and my husband saw Brit in Vegas. We were front row, right where the catwalk and stage meet (the best spot these Lesbian Piece of Me veterans told us - it was their 4th show)

Anywho - we had the best seats and it was great to see my queen up close. If I'm going to be real though, I think at this point in time attending a Britney show as a fan is an exhibition of willful ignorance. I hated admitting it to myself, but Brit looked so incredibly sad the entire show and I just couldn't pretend that she was happy/into it like she was 15years ago. It was actually kind of depressing. What was really ****** up was that she was performing these **** dances on cue, but just looked ready to cry the entire time. I've been a fan since 99 and it made me feel terrible seeing her like that. 

I don't think she's into it anymore. I just want her to be happy. It was upsetting too because I became bored halfway through the show, which I wish wasn't the true, but alas, it was.

I still got my Brit merch though!

• Dislike 14

damn girl.

i went august 2015 and she looked super happy. what made me sad though is how everyone literally just holds their iphones up and takes photos/videos. she's like a spectacle...no one was just vibing. it made me sad cause it just reminded me of the paparazzi hounding her. of course during a concert its not like shes on personal time but still. its such an intimate show and its just ppl holding their phones up at her. ugh. 

Just now, MX3 said:

damn girl.

i went august 2015 and she looked super happy. what made me sad though is how everyone literally just holds their iphones up and takes photos/videos. she's like a spectacle...no one was just vibing. it made me sad cause it just reminded me of the paparazzi hounding her. of course during a concert its not like shes on personal time but still. its such an intimate show and its just ppl holding their phones up at her. ugh. 

the worst thing that ever happened when it comes to concerts. i'm glad i experienced the OHT.

• Dislike 2
Just now, justkeepdoingit said:

the worst thing that ever happened when it comes to concerts. i'm glad i experienced the OHT.

i knoooow its so disturbing. im so jealous! i went to dwad it was my first concert but i wouldve LOOOOOVEEDDD to see OHT. 

Just now, MX3 said:

i knoooow its so disturbing. im so jealous! i went to dwad it was my first concert but i wouldve LOOOOOVEEDDD to see OHT. 

the OHT was amazing. she had brown hair for my show and ******* nailed the choreo like there's no tmrw. would've loved to see the DWAD tour. sadly she didn't tour europe.

• Dislike 1

That's pretty disappointing. I'm so sorry to know that! I really wish you've had a good time.

That's why I didn't put effort in going all the way from Brazil to Vegas hoping that she'd be "in the mood" and give me a good performance. The tickets are ******* expensive - it's probably the most expensive show in Vegas -, and it's sad that some people feel like they've wasted money. Not saying that it was your case, but I mean, everybody expects to see a good show, right? Anyway...

17 minutes ago, #Blackout said:

What? The videos from the last weekend she looked so into it and like she was enjoying herself :huh:

49 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

lol are you okay? i mean, we've seen videos, and from what i can tll she looks bomb af and totally into it.

!!!!!!!

Lol this is such  bull  but exhale will eat  it up just because its a negative thing to add to the list. 

she looks happy and ive been to pom late last year and she waa great. Shes obviously bored of it which is why shes leaving but on the verge of crying? Lol