Britney Spears And Justin Timberlake Might Have Recorded A Timbaland-Produced Track Together

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm assuming you're being stupid since she is following Jessica.  I've never seen so many stupid comments though but why I am not really surprised. Y'all need to grow the **** up.  I wouldn't be surpr

it's probably their dirty way of promoting yet ANOTHER upcoming justin album by using britney's name.

that's why everyone namedrops her whenever they need headlines   

WTF is going on with all these Justin and Brit posts?! I don't know if it's her real account but.. Is he trying to promote his new album or something? :ponderney: It's REALLY weird...

But I would love a duet, even if he's an ******* his songs are great and he's really popular right now and that's what Brtney needs. 

• Super Moderators
On 8/4/2017 at 8:15 PM, BabyHotAsIce said:

With timbaland liking pictures of them and now his mom something has to be going on behind the scenes 

they've been secretly married for years and have three hidden children together that live in a basement somewhere in Lousiana, I knew it!! :yesplease:

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean