LESS THAN 3% TICKETS LEFT FOR ISRAEL CONCERT

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHAT A LEGEND 

Is this was the us it would be the opposite. 

6 hours ago, toxicNachow said:

rihannas did 50k.. madonna 30k and Gaga 23k.. so i guess britney did around Gaga or less and they going to put more on sale HOPE SHE DOES NUMBERS AS RIHANNA :wannadie:

Madonna did 33k but the concert was at the National Stadium, at the Yarkon Park she did 99k (two dates) so I hope Britney does around 50k 

I'm praying for big crowds tbh. I think performing to these big crowds will light a fire under Brit's *** - there have been a few instances where she's seemed disheartened at the occasional lack of enthusiasm from the Vegas crowds. Many Vegas acts note the same thing; I remember Cher saying it back in the day. There's a huge difference between playing to crowds of 4,000 (some of who aren't huge fans, but tourists just seeing a show) and crowds of 10,000+ screaming fans. I'm happy that her Vegas dancers will get to experience playing these bigger venues with her, too.

15 minutes ago, Catalin said:

I'm praying for big crowds tbh. I think performing to these big crowds will light a fire under Brit's *** - there have been a few instances where she's seemed disheartened at the occasional lack of enthusiasm from the Vegas crowds. Many Vegas acts note the same thing; I remember Cher saying it back in the day. There's a huge difference between playing to crowds of 4,000 (some of who aren't huge fans, but tourists just seeing a show) and crowds of 10,000+ screaming fans. I'm happy that her Vegas dancers will get to experience playing these bigger venues with her, too.

I agree, I think its one of the reasons she tends to put more effort during the award shows and festivals tbh cause there are way more people than Vegas