Vote: What Should Britney Choose As The Third Single Off Glory

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm here for "Change Your Mind" this week  

Why just why... WHYYYYY Can't she have at least a bit of creational integrity and film something music videoesque instead of these walks?! I mean it is cute but every other week.... She coul

I seriously cant with people choosing change your mind... better or liar please. 

Y'all PUTANAS voting for Liar! :byebitch:

Liar is a cool song but is going to be just tragic like Criminal... that happens when fans vote for a single... we have to think on a song that is radio friendly and is a nice song to be added to playlists on STFY and stuff and that's all of Glory but Liar and Private Show and What You Need... TBH

Change your mind or Better should work :) 

• Deactivated
Just now, emmagphoto said:

Liar is a cool song but is going to be just tragic like Criminal... that happens when fans vote for a single... we have to think on a song that is radio friendly and is a nice song to be added to playlists on STFY and stuff and that's all of Glory but Liar and Private Show and What You Need... TBH

I didn't vote for Liar but SP was a "fan favorite" and look how great it did

22 minutes ago, SkreechyBat said:

Looks like her team are playing the songs to test the waters for the next single maybe?Better and Change your Mind (No seas Cortes:giggleney:)

im guessing in the next catwalk she'll preview 'love me down'

1 minute ago, emmagphoto said:

TBH!!... what a waste of votes....  the thing is between CYM and Better, we all know that...  :staysalty:

1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

I didn't vote for Liar but SP was a "fan favorite" and look how great it did

The song is AMAZING, also the video.. we all know why it didn't work.. nobody knew that a second single was released because of the lack of promo and stuff.. not because of the song itself, which is one of the 5 best on the whole album to me... :foh:

• Deactivated
Just now, Luminous said:

The song is AMAZING, also the video.. we all know why it didn't work.. nobody knew that a second single was released because of the lack of promo and stuff.. not because of the song itself, which is one of the 5 best on the whole album to me... :foh:

the song is ok for me, the video is one of her best though

Just now, emmagphoto said:

True true sistren, sorry I was shook seeing Liar above Love Me Down and If I'm Slaying... :weirdmeout:

Liar is one of my favorite songs but I know it wouldnt do well as a 3rd single

I'm pretty sure at this point 3rd single is kinda surreal option. If they want to give "Glory" one more chance (although it's pretty late for that), I think they should go with "Love me down". That song sounds like some Chainsmokers song and GP/radio love that sound at the moment. If they are chasing success, that would be the best option. :soyeah: