This Is The Version Of Britney Spears' "Me Against The Music" Sans Madonna You've Been Waiting For

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Call me a fool, call me insane, but I always thought Madonna saved this song 

much better than the one with madonna. but overall i still prefer the original m-a-g-n-e-t mad-mix.

39 minutes ago, Mike. said:

Im so disappointed. I thought this was the legit original when I opened it, not a fanmade. Boo.

It's not far from the original, though. It was made with the POM/Solo Mix stems, which are only missing a few sounds from the released version (including Madonna). The only difference with between this and the "Penelope Magnet version" is the rap from the B&A's Chix Mix or the Dragonman Remix.

Its and will always be one of my fave pop songs of all time,not only of Britney songs :mhm:

It sounds so ******* mature and different to anything shes released and current pop scene. Innovative, Creative, Energetic .

• Exhale+

I love In The Zone, but MATM has always been my least favorite single, next to Boys. It slays forever, but in my opinion, if Britney was ever to have a "boring" single MATM would be it. Coincidentally this was the era I became a super hard core fan, just after the Toxic video came out. 

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...