Jump to content

Thank you Team Britney!


Recommended Posts

I went through candid pictures of her and the first part of 2008 recently and came across the pictures of when her family and team stepped back in, slowly getting better, daily errands with Brett, and when she started to get professional help to get her hair back to flawless but the breakdown was still very much showing still. Then suddenly, getting that lovely light brown hair with hightlights that looked amazing when styled. 

ALL OF A SUDDEN in a matter of WEEKS - she was on set for How I Met Your Mother. Like, !!!!!!?! for reals. She had just recently has Sam controlling her, cryed infront of the paparazzi with her dog, locked herself up in her mansion, was forced into treatment after being driven away in an ambulanse with HELICOPTERS and paparazzi broadcasting it. 

It made me realise how amazing and what hell of a work her team put in. Just imagine they got her back onto freaking major TV just so soon after... how did they do it? I mean, we know she was incredible but no one knew she could possibly pull that off. No one knew how she was doing after everything. I think it's amazing that the production behind HIMYM really wanted her in and supported her. It must have felt like a big risk at first since everyone and everywhere she was pictured as a trainwreck or unstable. 

I've also, several times, thought about those magical moments when her team made it possible for her to sneek away to do fun stuff or even when she went to work without us and the world not knowing she has stuff coming up. Until we got behidn the scenes - photos. After being so damn chased and tracked down by the media 14/7. Incredible.

 

 

Link to post

I guess they thought she was happiest when she was happiest when she's working.  I think she likes to be busy but I also think she needed to make money.  I read she was on the verge of being broke... I don't know if that's true or how that could be possible...  apparently Sam took a lot of money from her and she was buying cars and houses and buying stuff for other people.

Link to post
2 hours ago, Chloe321 said:

I read she was on the verge of being broke... I don't know if that's true or how that could be possible...  apparently Sam took a lot of money from her and she was buying cars and houses and buying stuff for other people.

Nah, she might not have had any control of her financial matters at all at that time but she was worth SO MUCH(and still is, ofc.. I guess even more now after tours, albums, Vegas, products etc from 2008  and forward). That role for How I Met Your Mother isn't huge money even though I'm sure she was being well paid. Just imagine how much money she earned through 2005- 2007 with barely no work or music out until Blackout and she did spend some too! 

She could easily sit back for a good 2- 3 years and still make huge numbers. That's how big she is and how much her catalog and products make even without having music out or shows etc. 

Link to post
1 minute ago, NiceSpears said:

Nah, she might not have had any control of her financial matters at all at that time but she was worth SO MUCH(and still is, ofc.. I guess even more now after tours, albums, Vegas, products etc from 2008  and forward). That role for How I Met Your Mother isn't huge money even though I'm sure she was being well paid. Just imagine how much money she earned through 2005- 2007 with barely no work or music out until Blackout and she did spend some too! 

She could easily sit back for a good 2- 3 years and still make huge numbers. That's how big she is and how much her catalouge and products make even without having music out or shows etc. 

I mean in the past but who knows about now and the shift in music consumption.

there were lots of reports that she was getting low on money and I honestly believe it. 

If you are used to living on a over 100 million dollar fortune and in the past few years making under that it will catch up with you. 

If Britney would retire she would and is fact have to change her life at some point.

Look at all the stars that have gone broke. 

Link to post
48 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I mean in the past but who knows about now and the shift in music consumption.

there were lots of reports that she was getting low on money and I honestly believe it. 

If you are used to living on a over 100 million dollar fortune and in the past few years making under that it will catch up with you. 

If Britney would retire she would and is fact have to change her life at some point.

Look at all the stars that have gone broke. 

But she's on a completely different level. Her networth were still HUGE in 2008. And even though the music industry has changed she still earns a huge amount in royalties, current sales of a new album, touring/ shows, product lines and not to mention frangrances etc. Have you seen official updates on income and earnings of hers in recent years? Forbes for example use to publish that every year. And they did even back in 2007 and 2008 and I remember her millions were rolling in like usual. 

Ofc if she ended POM and took five years off without any music, touring or projects she wouldn't earn as much as during a year when she's working but she would still cash in HUGE money. 

According to Forbes she earned 30.5 million dollars in 2016 alone! Total estimated net worth is reported to land around 170-  200 million dollars.

Link to post
42 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

But she's on a completely different level. Her networth were still HUGE in 2008. And even though the music industry has changed she still earns a huge amount in royalties, current sales of a new album, touring/ shows, product lines and not to mention frangrances etc. Have you seen official updates on income and earnings of hers in recent years? Forbes for example use to publish that every year. And they did even back in 2007 and 2008 and I remember her millions were rolling in like usual. 

Ofc if she ended POM and took five years off without any music, touring or projects she wouldn't earn as much as during a year when she's working but she would still cash in HUGE money. 

According to Forbes she earned 30.5 million dollars in 2016 alone! Total estimated net worth is reported to land around 170-  200 million dollars.

true.. she could do nothing rest of her life ... i dont think she would go broke - she is not into luxuries, she doesnt do drugs, she doesnt do partying or anything...and she is worth millions ...

Link to post
1 hour ago, NiceSpears said:

But she's on a completely different level. Her networth were still HUGE in 2008. And even though the music industry has changed she still earns a huge amount in royalties, current sales of a new album, touring/ shows, product lines and not to mention frangrances etc. Have you seen official updates on income and earnings of hers in recent years? Forbes for example use to publish that every year. And they did even back in 2007 and 2008 and I remember her millions were rolling in like usual. 

Ofc if she ended POM and took five years off without any music, touring or projects she wouldn't earn as much as during a year when she's working but she would still cash in HUGE money. 

According to Forbes she earned 30.5 million dollars in 2016 alone! Total estimated net worth is reported to land around 170-  200 million dollars.

I'm not saying she would run out of money in a second but say she retired next year. If she keep the same lifestyle it would eventually catch up to her if not properly handled. 

We aren't talking about last year. She is performing which is a big money maker. 

I'm not saying that the articles were true in 2007 but there were a lot during that time saying her money was getting low which is why there was that huge push for a successful tour. 

I mean it made sense at the time. 

 

Link to post

Celebs do go broke even when you think it's not possible.  Mc hammer.

She was giving Sam lufti 15% of her income.  He was probably taking more from her., she was probably giving ally a salary, not to mention she was paying her bodyguards.  If she had a lot of people taking advantage, she could have gotten in over her head, not knowing exactly who was taking money from her.  One of the articles said she was "hemorrhaging money".  Jamie came in and sold her house, and cars.  Cleaned up a lot.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block