Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Least Feminine Britney Perfume?

I feel like this has already been asked on here before...but for those of you who have used them, which one seems to be the least feminine? Obviously I know they are all intended to be women's perfume, but I know people have said Hidden Fantasy could kinda pass as men's fragrance before. Just curious :idkney: 

I wish she would release something for her male fan base 

I think Hidden Fantasy is her least feminine perfume and honestly I think a guy could get away with wearing Circus Fantasy too.......I mean it's less feminine smelling than some unisex fragrances I've smelled! 

You already like Britney Spears. Just go to the store and try yourself.  All of them smells like teen girls perfume. But if you really want it, pull it off:hipney:

Believe has a very unisex scent. :forkit:

Hidden Fantasy opens with a very citric smell, but once it settles it's basically original Fantasy 2.0 (like most of the Fantasy line, really)

Circus Fantasy is the most different (and less sweet) Fantasy, alongside Island Fantasy, because they are a floral perfume, and a fruity perfume respectively. :soyeah:

But, Believe is your best guess. It almost smells like a man cologne, and it's simply perfect for spring. :lessons:

25 minutes ago, joshuavelas said:

You already like Britney Spears. Just go to the store and try yourself.  All of them smells like teen girls perfume. But if you really want it, pull it off:hipney:

I already have Private Show, Fantasy, and Curious and I have no problem using them :slayney: I'm just looking for something more subtle for a male 

Probably "Private Show" it have ***** notes to it.

8 minutes ago, CodenameVenus22 said:

I already have Private Show, Fantasy, and Curious and I have no problem using them :slayney: I'm just looking for something more subtle for a male 

Oh my bad! Then I don't know.. Paris hilton has some men perfumes! They smell really good.