What ever happened to Brett?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah.  To me Brett just came across like someone who isn’t afraid to call a friend on her ****, like buying too many of the same dress, biting her nails and messing up her manicure, etc., etc.  Lots of

who cares? no one liked her when she was around. 

She gets hate because she actually did her job, she helped Britney keep it together. Remember when Britney was biting her fingernails from anxiety and Brett took her hand away?

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She gets hate because she actually did her job, she helped Britney keep it together.

Remember when Britney was biting her fingernails from anxiety and Brett took her hand away?

yes i thought it was because of that and because of that time she woke her up from her nap or told her she had that dress in every color in the store

but yeah she was just doing her job and also acting like a normal friend 

• Like 4
8 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She gets hate because she actually did her job, she helped Britney keep it together.

Remember when Britney was biting her fingernails from anxiety and Brett took her hand away?

To me Brett seemed like a condescending friend. Yes she may have done her job, but for me, the way she seemed to treat Britney like a child at times didn't sit well with me. 

• Love 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 4
22 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

To me Brett seemed like a condescending friend. Yes she may have done her job, but for me, the way she seemed to treat Britney like a child at times didn't sit well with me. 

Keep in mind that it was 2008 and everyone had to be really careful around Britney for fear of a relapse and you essentially had to walk on eggshells.

The Circus era was crucial for her career and it should be applauded how well her team handled everything so well honestly.

They were even able to keep Britney in good spirits the whole time.

• Love 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 6