VooDoo Snippet's | Are They Real?

Now are they real? Because the only VooDoo i know is this one:

So, im very sceptical about these snippets that temptation leaked on his channel! :forkit:

Anyway, guys do you think these are real? And btw sorry if these are AP. I am just curious about them thats all!! :) 

OT: I saw that britney ever after mess and i can safely say that i wont be watching it again!! :quirkney:

Guest StrawberryKisses

Fake. The user says he got em from the deep web. There's no Britney **** on the deep web. I've looked. Trust me honey. :lostney: Britney is the LEAST of their problems down there.

It's more likely than not an amateur artist who sounds like Britney and was just filtered with some dodgy filters to make it sound inaudible but closely resembling Britney. You can literally modify ANY song to make it sound low quality and it will sound like Britney.