• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

she should have been Harley.....

y bring this up

Lol everyone knows she was poking fun at it when she said she was rehearsing for a role and you said "she never said that" then "she wrote it in a letter" lol so she said that. And joking ob

21 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

And she never said the Umbrella- incident was for a movie. She posted a letter and obviously poked fun at all the attention of that happening by saying she rehearsed for a movie role.

Lol everyone knows she was poking fun at it when she said she was rehearsing for a role

and you said "she never said that" then "she wrote it in a letter" lol

so she said that. And joking obviously

• Like 1

I remember all this and was terrified to watch the news, afraid Britney unfortunate passing would be the headline :( 

I'm so proud she has been able to move past this and live her life with her two adorable kids. 

Who cares about single #3, healthy And happy Britney is all the music I need :) 

long live the queen....... Britney Spears!!!!