Amazing Quality Jingle Bash Videos!!!

6 hours ago, carlogiovanni said:

I kind of hated the dancer on the right after the MM video... britney-spears-make-me-oh-music-video-10

...but seeing her look so happy and passionate in that womanizer  breakdown above - I can't hate her! 

Being a Britney dancer must feel so amazing :forkit:

She's very sweet, and supportive of Britney. Some of the other female dancers always seem kinda shady, and full of it. 

25 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I don't get what everybody's problem is, looks just fine to me.

If you haven't seen POM you won't know there's supposed to be a pole. 

I thought the same thing. I don't watch POM videos like that. I just watched the performance, and didn't think anything of it. It's just exhale once again acting as if they are on the payroll. They wanna complain, but no one wants to mention how she was kinda killing it close to the end. (the video posted here cut off before the part I'm talking about.) 

11 hours ago, unusualjay said:

But I have and thats the difference. I didn't say anything was wrong with it, it just looks odd without the pole.

Yeah i've seen it too, but that's what we as fans keep forgetting to the majority of people who see these promo performances all that is brand new and exciting and they don't have a clue that she's performing it the same way on POM and that there's supposed to be a pole.

GP isn't like "why isn't she promoting glory? Why isn't she changing the routines ?" no they are like "YASSS ***** TOXIC, now slay me with STRONGER"

Britney's made us perfectionists as fans, and I think we should let that go and just enjoy her performances. She's performing a nice balance in Glory tracks and legacy tracks, and she's putting on a great show for everybody.

On 15/12/2016 at 7:58 AM, everybodygoesdown said:

Yeah i've seen it too, but that's what we as fans keep forgetting to the majority of people who see these promo performances all that is brand new and exciting and they don't have a clue that she's performing it the same way on POM and that there's supposed to be a pole.

GP isn't like "why isn't she promoting glory? Why isn't she changing the routines ?" no they are like "YASSS ***** TOXIC, now slay me with STRONGER"

Britney's made us perfectionists as fans, and I think we should let that go and just enjoy her performances. She's performing a nice balance in Glory tracks and legacy tracks, and she's putting on a great show for everybody.

Listen, you are completely missing my point. I'm just not here for it without to the pole. And to avoid a long winded discussion I wont comment on your opinions.