UPDATE: I'm seeing the final POM show of 2016 this Saturday! Suggestions/Questions??

UPDATE 11/20:

The entire experience was FANtastic!! I met fun fans from across the US and the UK. Before the show, I tried to start a chant of "WERK! WERK!..." and I failed... 

I drew a scar on my face like the beau from the "Slumber Party" vid. People were like "what's that on your face?" SMH. I hope Britney and the dancers knew what I was going for.

During the show, I focused on my QUEEN instead of my SCREEN. The show itself was spectacular and its star was shining brightly with a radiating energy that pulsated throughout the Axis. The backup dancers were astonishing and engaging. The sets and visuals were varied and on-point. The magic was real!

I screamed and shouted til I was (Radar) hoarse. I yelled "GLORY" after her 3 performances from the album. I laughed. I danced. I cried twice.

I plan to make a longer post recounting my experience with suggestions for those who plan to attend the show. I'm making a Vegas trip "Work *****" music video-- I'll share that with y'all, too.

ORIGINAL:

I'm seeing Britney perform in "Piece of Me" this Saturday with my boyfriend!!! The last time I saw her perform was at the Oops! tour in New Orleans (with my dad). 

Any advice from fellow superfans who have gone before me? We're standing in the pit and I'm stoked!! But I'm very tall and I'm concerned that I'm going to be blocking people..

Also, what are some worthwhile attractions (wink?) to pursue in Vegas?

Fun story: Before the Oops tour show, I heard about a radio contest where you could bring in canned food items for a chance to meet Britney backstage! My friend Kevin was also going to the concert. He and I teamed up to scour both of our neighborhoods for as many cans as possible..

Kevin and I wheeled a wagon from door to door and collected cans all weekend like a couple of Mormons sent from another God. On the day of the show, we loaded up my dad's trunk with non-perishables then we headed across the lake to New Orleans..

When we rolled up, they had the entry area blocked off. My dad told the security guard that we had a bunch of cans to drop off, so they let us through..

We unloaded all of the canned food items as the radio staff counted them. Given their shock, we figured we had already won the backstage passes. To our surprise, they handed us a raffle ticket for each can we brought. They unrolled 132 tickets and handed them to Britney's two biggest lil' fans. We waited for the drawing..

We lost. 

1. have fun

2. look to her face in the middle of the womanizer's break it's the most beautiful rockstar face

3. see closely how beautiful her body looks.

4. scream & shout a lot

5. when the beautiful whale sound of Make Me starts look to the fans face literally DYING.

6. know that even if you don't do nothing, it will be incredible. we tend to be tired of it, and to complain about it BUT IT IS AWESOME TO SEE QUEEN IN PERSON.

21 minutes ago, BritneyJoanne said:

1. have fun

2. look to her face in the middle of the womanizer's break it's the most beautiful rockstar face

3. see closely how beautiful her body looks.

4. scream & shout a lot

5. when the beautiful whale sound of Make Me starts 

6. know that even if you don't do nothing, it will be incredible. we tend to be tired of it, and to complain about it BUT IT IS AWESOME TO SEE QUEEN IN PERSON.

:uknowit:

So happy for u and vegas is a beautiful  place went there recently but britney wasn't when i went there. if u like amusement parks go to circus circus they have an indoor amusement park and make sure u see the bellgio water show. also if u want to do something "adult" they have alot of that.:saycheese:

If you get to the venue by 8PM then you're almost guarunteed the very front row. There is a small platform against the gate, so if you're worried about your height - maybe have your friend stand on the platform and you stand behind them? The platform is about an inch elevated and can only comfortably fit about 1 to 1.5 people on it. 

Service in the Axis is terrible, especially when you are in the pit so turn your phone on airplane mode to save battery. You can still snapchat, just post them after you leave the venue.

If you're a dude then the bathroom lines aren't long...but I'd reccomend peeing before entering the venue if you're female.

Other than that - have fun and be safe! 

44 minutes ago, Brispea said:

If you get to the venue by 8PM then you're almost guarunteed the very front row. There is a small platform against the gate, so if you're worried about your height - maybe have your friend stand on the platform and you stand behind them? The platform is about an inch elevated and can only comfortably fit about 1 to 1.5 people on it. 

Service in the Axis is terrible, especially when you are in the pit so turn your phone on airplane mode to save battery. You can still snapchat, just post them after you leave the venue.

If you're a dude then the bathroom lines aren't long...but I'd reccomend peeing before entering the venue if you're female.

Other than that - have fun and be safe! 

Thanks for the tips!!

It's been 2 years since I went to the POM show, jealous!

You'll enjoy the minute the beats from WB begins... Just the atmosphere and the people, it's so different from watching videos and short clips!

Try to film short vids for your personal memories but have fun and sing your lungs out! :kisses:

UPDATE 11/20:

The entire experience was FANtastic!! I met fun fans from across the US and the UK. Before the show, I tried to start a chant of "WERK! WERK!..." and I failed... 

I drew a scar on my face like the beau from the "Slumber Party" vid. People were like "what's that on your face?" SMH. I hope Britney and the dancers knew what I was going for.

During the show, I focused on my QUEEN instead of my SCREEN. The show itself was spectacular and its star was shining brightly with a radiating energy that pulsated throughout the Axis. The backup dancers were astonishing and engaging. The sets and visuals were varied and on-point. The magic was real!

I screamed and shouted til I was (Radar) hoarse. I yelled "GLORY" after her 3 performances from the album. I laughed. I danced. I cried twice.

I plan to make a longer post recounting my experience with suggestions for those who plan to attend the show. I'm making a Vegas trip "Work *****" music video-- I'll share that with y'all, too.