Britney Looks Like The Man She Is Dating. Every Single Time.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few years ago, I made this thread, and it was a huge hit So I decided to make it again since it was one of my faves  Well, I think that, if Britney is with someone for a really long time, s

Sorry,i really just don't get it

funny that you say it because everyone was complaining about it since late 2013   in three years, there's gonna be people claiming how perfect her mouth looked in 2016

On 12/03/2017 at 10:33 AM, overprotecteddance said:

And now she is posting those gym videos because Sam does it :verycool:

Exactly! She's literally a mirror :brit:

*Girl in the mirror starts playing, Britney screams 'get out of my ******* face', in the distance... sirens*

I get what you're saying, but many people tend to look like their boyfriend/girlfriend the longer they're together. Most of these are a stretch.

Plus, a lot of women take on the habits of their boyfriends. Britney definitely seems like that type and she's shown that she is.

On 6/11/2016 at 0:00 PM, PokemonSpears said:

"god, just the right amount of bottox and plastic surgery "

funny that you say it because everyone was complaining about it since late 2013

in three years, there's gonna be people claiming how perfect her mouth looked in 2016 :nothavingit:

The truth is that is progressively worse: her face was different in late 2013 and we were disappointed, but now is even worse, so today 2013ney seems better, but still is not even comparable to 1998-2012 face (yes, I know, X-Factorney was naturalney and was not the best but  was Britney's face anyway).

I hope that we will never regret her nowdays face does_not_want.gif

(Please, don't drag me)