• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Her taste in men is awful

lmao he's not that cute. She'll probably like him anyway 

A British David

He told The Sun: “If I took it that way I’d be big-headed as she couldn’t see me properly because I had a helmet and glasses on.

“I’m under no illusion it was probably the motorbike and the image she liked, rather than me.”

Some people on here are ******* horrible... he looks like a normal guy, hes not ugly AND he seems nice.

Why do some of you always need to say stupid ****? Everybody has different taste... if she thought he was good looking then thats her opinion and its not wrong.... im sure many of us would disagree about the guy or the girl you think is hot as well. Its just not neccesarry to pick on somebodys look just bc YOU dont think they are attractive :mj:

He's hot as ****, especially for 46. And not The Sun contacting Britney and her response being "omg i can't believe you found him" :selenerz:

He kinda looks like Colin Farrell and considering how badly you whores want her to **** him again, I'm shocked you're ragging on poor Phil.

But it looks like he's married anyway, so calm your **** and leave the poor guy alone. At least he was humble enough to admit it was probably the bike she was attracted to.