Watch Britney's Interview And Performance Of "Make Me" On The Jonathan Ross Show

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMFAO! Everyone is gonna hate me for this, but that performance was just so embarrassing to watch! Just to think that she is only 34 years old and is there on a stage giving a performance hat loo

Great props,outfit and hair but her facial expression was awkward and her routine basic.She lacked energy.Mediocre performance.She had more energy at the VMAs. I loved the interview tho she was so b

Ofcourse she SLAYED, the problem are these disgusting trolls ******** on her live performances, I'm sorry but I vote that we shoot these Trolls in the Head so they can shut the **** up. I'm a little T

9 minutes ago, andry26 said:

if you think the gp knows every details about Britney life as her fans or haters do you are complitly wrong, and if she was out of the c-ship yes it would be a good thing to talk about it, but look at her she was amazing, even jonathan told her that it was so beautiful to see her happy and in a good place, why bring the negative stuff? yes that would have made headlines: Britney Spears admit she had nothing to do with her previous album, Britney Spears confirm she still need her team and her dad to control her life and career, yeah that headlines woud have been so good :dontlike:

You're right but I think everyone is sick to hear that britney is not in a great mood, britney is a robot, britney needs her daddy.. we want people say that britney is free now, britney worked very hard for this album

4 minutes ago, seanl3s said:

yeah britney just lie to yourself and your fans so we can all live in that perpetual bubble of 2004.

what she said just goes to show you how much she understands exactly what people want, it is a character. She is hardly gonna be wearing snakes to walmart

What??

It was really cute. As expected they cut the conservatorship talk but she looked the best she has for years. Wtf happened though because she went from looking like 2003ney during the interview to ffney for the performance? Strange. 

Overall it was good. Not ONE SINGLE MENTION of her having an album out called Glory though. Not even a 'britney Spears performing make me from her new album glory' moment. I take it the glory promo took place when she mentioned the conservatorship. 

As usual **** you Larry. But Britney was amazing tonight during the interview at least. 

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It was really cute. As expected they cut the conservatorship talk but she looked the best she has for years. Wtf happened though because she went from looking like 2003ney during the interview to ffney for the performance? Strange. 

her twin sister came out to perform 

I'm sure this bit is live or with her mic turned on over her backing track. It definitely sounds different! Sometimes I'm sure we're so used to her miming we forget she's miming to her own vocals which is why we can't always spot when she actually sings live!

Was SUCH a good and funny interview. She made the audience laugh a lot which was good:)

But they cut out the part about her talking about glory and the conservatorship! So glory wasn't mentioned at all. She did perform make me so maybe they can guess she has a new album out...

SERIOUSLY GUYS, what difference would it have made if she said "I have a new album out called Glory" 

It would have sold 3 more copies and that's it. Who cares if she didn't mention it. She isn't going hard doing promo for the album, it's more for her "brand" and Vegas shows.