Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney Was Not Into Rylan Clark-Neal's Dance Moves For 'This Morning' Interview

Think i'll have to wait till the interview is aired to judge tbh. 

Well, lbr it's something difficult to react to. 

Also, she looks gorgeous here. The difference makeup can make on skin. 

In fact, it's all because she's sunbathed too much, there's a certain age which doesn't support it anymore I guess. 

5 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

She looks like Primeney when she covers her mouth area :otears:

Yesss. It's funny, cause from FF until 2013, her eyes looked so different and smaller, but her lips and nose were the same as always. Now it's reversed.

But well, she has dem gorgeous eyes still. 

She has to come up with another gimmick because those faces aren't cute anymore...it's no 2001 anymore and the fans aren't 16 anymore.....time to start acting like a lady and start hiding behind cute behavior....Go take voice lessons and go learn how to sing and dance at the same time! Go to Broadway! They will teach you!!! Lol 

• Dislike 21

4 minutes ago, Pachos4u said:

She has to come up with another gimmick because those faces aren't cute anymore...it's no 2001 anymore and the fans aren't 16 anymore.....time to start acting like a lady and start hiding behind cute behavior....Go take voice lessons and go learn how to sing and dance at the same time! Go to Broadway! They will teach you!!! Lol 

PREACH

those faces just make her tired tan face look worse

• Dislike 15

Yiiikes why doesn't she react like abnormal person haha at least fake it and be like "oh wow you've got moves!" Lol she literally looks terrified 

isn't he the presenter of Big Brother UK? He was funny but I think he has to remind himself that is talking to Britney, not Tiffany Pollard

Was he trying to do the stronger MV chair thing? I mean the way he climbs up the chair and makes it look like the chair is spinning with his hand movements. 

Maybe I'm reaching idk :idkney:

I would be creeped out too if a wax statue started dancing for me during an interview. :usher:

I'm sorry but that guy is creepy af.... he's way over-the-top flamboyant (I mean sucking your finger while introducing the clip?)... and he literally looks like a creepy stalker.  I would be scared if I was her as well.  Why can't people just do normal interviews with her instead of bothering her with this kind of weird ****?  I really hope she's just acting and playing along, but I have to admit she does look legitimately uncomfortable and creeped out with that guy.