Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I told myself before yesterday's performance that it was probably going to be something I've seen before - more Vegas promo - maybe a decent outfit. It was amazing and surprising to see her looki

I'm not a huge Bey fan, but come on.  Bey has emotion and fire....Britney doesn't have that anymore. That's ok.  

Her attitude moves and outfit ***** all over i heart radio performance 

1 minute ago, Sebastian88 said:

I honestly think Britney is just going through the "pop star" motions at this point. She's doing it because it's expected of her to do it but there is NO passion.

Britney will NOT have a long career ahead of her like many music legends have. She is literally milking her name until it runs out.

Thank YOU. Finally somebody that gets it. Her career is going downhill as we can all see. Make me is already outta the billboard hot 100. And she will continue to sink. I think she has to keep going bc of the conservatorship and all the bills she has....it is just sad to see the britney we all loved and adored be humiliated in front of the GP when she is at her worst. JLO in her late 40's has more energy and passion. Age is definitely not the issue. She simply doesn't love it anymore. Time for brit to retire tbh. 

• Exhale+

So basically we know what to expect for the Apple Music Festival.

******* PERFORM SONGS OFF YOUR NEW ******* ALBUM FOR ******** SAKE. TELL YOUR STUPID *** "management" THAT YOU WANT TO PERFORM NEW SONGS!! MAKE ME. LIAR. LOVE ME DOWN. SLUMBER PARTY. GREAT SONGS TO PERFORM. ******* PROMOTE YOUR DAMN ALBUM. JESUS CHRIST.