Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Justin Timberlake On Collaborating With Britney Spears: "Absolutely"

britney-spears-justin-timberlake-collabo.jpg.b5cfdd735299419561d5b0e42c4a8904.jpg

Both Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake are down to make a song together.

What is life?

A couple of weeks ago, Britney answered questions submitted by fans in a Q&A on Most Requested Live. She explained how the Glory title came to be, working with G-Eazy, if she'll tour after Vegas and the million dollar question... what producers/music video directors she'd like to work with.

The "Slumber Party" singer misunderstood the last question and mentioned Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler, Gwen Stefani and... JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE (she labels him "very good").

E! News decided to alert Justin Timberlake of the news at the Toronto International Film Festival premiere of his Netflix concert documentary film Justin Timberlake + the Tennessee Kids that his former flame wants to hook up in the recording studio, and his reaction is priceless.

"She did?!", Justin responded after E!'s Marc Malkin told JT Brit said she wants to collaborate.

"Sure! Absolutely, absolutely," he said. "I have a 17 month old so I don't get the headline news."

He added, "I apologize for not being in the know…I'm accessible, give us a call!"

This absolutely needs to happen.

Are you here for a collabo between Britney and Justin? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

This sure will be a huge buzz, but i don't know if i want this or not:moorangu:, don't have much good feelings about Justice Timberland:ririshade2:

The desperation in just the text alone:orangu2: 

jk I'm so down. This could be the new Michael-Janet Scream :feelingmyself:

omg ! he said yes?? is this true? So we know for sure now if this collab wont happen it would be because of jessica biel since jt and britney want it

they need to do a full album :donewithit:

"Just Justney" or something lol

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

now I want Christina in

• Dislike 5
  • Like 1

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

My eyes can hardly believe it. I need to see the video to make sure he doesn't sound like a jerk. Not gonna lie, I'd be here for it, but I don't trust his ***.

No Thanks :arianabye: I'm not here for his morons fans start to say that he saved her career :tiffsmoke: and him also when wants to throw shade.:nyheadache:

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

now I want Christina in

omg that would be so epic! the 3 mickey mouse since 2000's generation til now reunited in one song. The charts arent ready . it would break the internet . even if would be only britney and justin. it would slay lives

1 minute ago, britney_rox89 said:

My eyes can hardly believe it. I need to see the video to make sure he doesn't sound like a jerk. Not gonna lie, I'd be here for it, but I don't trust his ***.

It's definitely coming this week, they weren't exactly specific when...

For more from Justin Timberlake and the Toronto International Film Festival, watch E! News this week at 7 p.m. and 11 p.m.

I still hate him tho.

Maybe the song will be a huge hit but he'll diss her afterwards like he always does. :brityeah: