The very first time I heard Love Me Down I thought of..

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL You are not the only one, same **** happened to me! When i thought about some choreo from that song, i couldn't imagine anything else but Hook Up Choreo and it got stuck there, i also had some Rude Boy on my head, i mean if you mix the 3 songs they go well together

3 minutes ago, PBoy said:

LOL You are not the only one, same **** happened to me! When i thought about some choreo from that song, i couldn't imagine anything else but Hook Up Choreo and it got stuck there, i also had some Rude Boy on my head, i mean if you mix the 3 songs they go well together

It came to me from the first listen lol. and now every time I play it, it pops up.

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

It came to me from the first listen lol. and now every time I play it, it pops up.

I'm not kidding with you when i say the same, when i bought the álbum and heard every song, and LMD came out, TOH image from the Onyx hotel was all in my head, but it's funny to see i wasn't the only one with that insane idea, what a cool **** man lol

3 minutes ago, PBoy said:

I'm not kidding with you when i say the same, when i bought the álbum and heard every song, and LMD came out, THU image from the Onyx hotel was all in my head, but it's funny to see i wasn't the only one with that insane idea, what a cool **** man lol

Yeah. I was embarrassed to post about it...lol I thought exhale is gonna drag me for them songs being too different. 

4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Yep they have those Jamaican flares to them.

Britney injured herself like 2-3 times during the Hook Up performances, so I'd imagine the choreo won't be the same :(

Uhm? Da hell you talking about? She had an accident during Boom Boom on Chicago and couldn't finish (Matm), what story is that about Hook Up?

22 minutes ago, PBoy said:

Uhm? Da hell you talking about? She had an accident during Boom Boom on Chicago and couldn't finish (Matm), what story is that about Hook Up?

She had like 2 ankle accidents during Hook Up. I'm guessing it was during the jumping parts and because she was barefoot. She recovered from both quickly, like the one she had in Vegas.