Britney Spears' Dreamy 'Glory' Cut "Mood Ring" Has Arrived: Listen

Seriously!  Team B needs to release this song as a single!  This song needs to be recognized by the public.  Great production and Britney's voice sounds so strong. Why do they like to torture us?!!!  Damn if this song was on the regular album it would've taken it to another level!   

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So monotone... Already overrated... And It doesn't fit the album at all...   Is like include Pretty Girls in Glory 

hmm ... the end doesn't sound like britney lol....

Yes, somenthing you would expect to find in BJ  together with gasolina and drop dead sabi

2 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Mte, it's really good but like maybe top 10-15. The base is really great, the vocal production is the only thing that is a little iffy. :mhm:

she really delivered tho... not like other songs , she really liked it... u can see that 

1 minute ago, crash1009 said:

Why the **** she slays sooo much when she does that falsetto with the addition of that sickening beats?

I am literally slayed! :scalped:

THIS IS LITERALLY ME RN @ RCA TO RELEASE MOOD RING EVERYWHERE NNNNNNNNNN

M86rkh.gif

2 minutes ago, radar89 said:

It's good but you are clearly deluded for putting it as top 5 Brit's song

Gimme More, Toxic, Overprotected, Everytime, Lucky, Slave, Break the Ice, Hold It Against Me are all beg to differ :queenflopga:

slave and hiam are not in that list to me... sorry , oh and I like songs that are NOT singles too 

19 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

better than half of the album tho, and that is to say A LOT considering every single song is amazing.... so.... shut your *** and agree that is single material :xcuseme:

Not better than half of the album, betther than clumsy and what you need AGREED 

I def like MR but I don't think gp will appreciate this song, I think it's like And then we kiss... Great songs which are only appreciate for her fans

mood ring is an amazing track but i dont think its necc or fair to act like the rest of glory is not as good just cause this song is good and only a Japanese bonus. truthfully, i am thankful we got this song and it wasnt totally scrapped.