Britney Announced On Ellen She's Donating $125,000 To Louisiana Flood Relief

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We can't say anything bad because she's supporting such a good cause, but c'mon...

She's ******* retiring to be a full time mom    Make Me - dissed by radio DJs.    Make Me MV - dissed by everyone.   Glory - dissed by the GP due to tragic first week sale

i cant believe she said how much she is donating, how weird and kinda tacky   good for her, she looks amazing

16 minutes ago, LUxEM said:

It is career related though, :rihclap: this type of press gets the GP on her side again. Look at what ellen did for Rise. :saycheese: U know its true

Clock me. :gelis: In all seriousness, the important thing is that she's bringing awareness to the cause and donating money.  Major props to her for that. :clap:

• Super Moderators

She looks so beautiful :otears:

But the whole video made me emotional :kidcries:

1 minute ago, brendajoanne said:

Okay but can we talk about how ******* good she looks here? Her face/makeup is absolutely stunning! :werk:

She looks so good in red!

:crying1:

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

6 minutes ago, thrive94 said:

This is def for a great cause but they really need to stop ******* hyping Everythning which is Britney related. Thx:rihclap:

At least in this situation they were hyping it up for a good cause. :tiffanynod: The more people that watch, the more people that are aware of the cause and how to donate money. :howiroll:

11 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

since when being vegan is being ridiculous?:sofedup:

btw beyonce wasnt vegan, she was on a plant based diet that lasted 2 weeks after she announced that she went "vegan", in other words, she was being fake and sold her name for a couple of weeks to new people (vegans) that wasnt interested in her music til that moment :sickofu:

these basics

I didn't say that be a vegan is ridiculous, but make an announcement saying you're on whatever diet on national television is ridiculous! Like Beyoncé did.
Britney would never be selfish like that.

DY57m.gif

Guest ItsNathanbitch
2 hours ago, LisaJane said:

Something about this just feels wrong to me. Announcing that you donated money to a charity is kinda tacky isn't it? I'm glad she did it but there's no need to brag about it.

She really can't do anything without being absolutely picked apart. I can't with this site. I don't even know why I still bother checking it. Nothing but negativity.