Do you think Britney will be famous or to be interested by General public again ?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please tell the truth...No bias for me...No...but if you say Yes... How? 

I don't think so. Looking it from an objective viewpoint, there are too many pop stars nowadays that do everything better than her. We have far better singers (Adele, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, etc.) th

If she want to then yes she obviously can, but I don't think she want to be like that anymore.

As she said, she a mom now, there's no way she gonna do something controversial. I think the only one who can do good without any crazy controversial **** is Adele. no explanation needed :nervousney:

I don't think so. Looking it from an objective viewpoint, there are too many pop stars nowadays that do everything better than her.

We have far better singers (Adele, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, etc.) than Britney that, in additional to their better vocal abilities, actually sing live when they perform.

We have far better performers than Britney (Beyonce, Lady Gaga, etc.) that can put on a show with much better energy than Britney can.

We have far better "artists" than Britney that are more involved in the creative music-making process. We have artists that are always pushing boundaries and trying new things with their music, music videos and performances (Beyonce, Lady Gaga, etc.) whereas Britney mostly plays it safe.

We have far better hitmakers than Britney (Rihanna, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift etc.) that can produce smash record after smash record consistently.

We have far more interesting stars that have more to talk about in their music than just *** (Adele, Beyonce, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga; pretty much every current major pop artist).

We have stars with far stronger personalities (Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga etc.) than Britney, who (perhaps sometimes through no fault of her own) has never managed to display much of a personality at all in recent interviews and TV appearances.

We have stars with a far better work ethic than Britney that actually take pride in their work and promote their ***** off to get their new music out there (Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, etc.) as opposed to Britney who has seemed lazy and relatively uninterested in her career for a number of years now. We have stars that WANT to stay on top of the world, and do everything in their power to do just that.

The standard for a pop star has been raised progressively higher and higher over the last decade and Britney is still a pop star stuck in the 2000s. If you look at the people I've mentioned above, almost all of them are mentioned in at least a few of the categories I've listed; most are mentioned in many. Britney is not up to the current standard in a single one. The music we've gotten recently is decent but it's not smash-hit material and it's not innovative or groundbreaking. Britney would have to completely reinvent her persona, her artistry, and her performances to again attract the attention of the general public. For ANY artist that's near-two decades into their career that's a huge ask, but for a star who seems so disinterested in artistic progression there's no chance in hell of it happening.

I think you're too pessimist and disrespectful tbh... 

SHE IS AN ICON. 
The problem is that her team is stuck in the past and she listens too much to them!
Another thing is that Godney doesn't want to compete and she seems out of it all...

If Britney Jean Spears wanted, She could be the GREATEST SINGER in the music industry.
(You guys are treating her like she's Jessica Simpson)

She is still very famous.. She's Britney Spears.. Her name itself is an ICON, a Worldwide Icon.. Just check how good has Glory charted worldwide... She was called the undisputed and original "Princess of Pop" at the BBMAs and VMAs this year, in 2016, 18 years after her debut. A lot of people of the GP loves her.

I'm not saying this because I'm a stan but because it's the truth. I've heard this by many non-fan people.

So yeah... I think we can call her one of the most important and famous artists of the Industry. 

As of lRight now the GP isn't interested still.. which sucks.. quality music and they still don't care.   Make me didn't have an impact which is worrying to me. I love the song so much and was for sure it'd be a hit but oh well off to single 2.  Hope they choose wisely 

7 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

As of lRight now the GP isn't interested still.. which sucks.. quality music and they still don't care.   Make me didn't have an impact which is worrying to me. I love the song so much and was for sure it'd be a hit but oh well off to single 2.  Hope they choose wisely 

That. Everyone's discussing which single they think should be the second and I'm over here like, "I just want her team to go with one that will be a hit."

As for this question.... That's asking her to go back to the way things were, and she doesn't want that. (Assuming you mean be like some stars are now. Britney is still extremely famous.) I've seen a good portion of the GP who like her and think she's adorable, though. I've also seen a portion who make the usual stupid comments. But very, very rarely do I hear them asking who she is, and that's kind of what's more important.

2 hours ago, xBritneyFan19x said:

We have far more interesting stars that have more to talk about in their music than just *** (Adele, Beyonce, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga; pretty much every current major pop artist).

Rihanna talking about more than just *** in her songs :rihclap:

But I agree with you on all of it , it's hard because she just has a team that, sometimes rightfully, won't push her. But they also cradle her and she seems to not have an escape to just be herself. (In the interview with our new BFF Karen A&R, she even mentions she gave Britney the space to be herself on this record) 

1 hour ago, sibode said:

SHE IS AN ICON. 
The problem is that her team is stuck in the past and she listens too much to them!

YASSS :letitburn: we need Karen on her team to go head to head with Larry if he has to stay