I'm going to see the queen at the apple music festival!!!!

O M G.

Yesterday I was working at the hospital (i'm a nurse ;)) and i was listening the biggest radio station in Spain, and they said they were going to give 2 tickets to see Britney to one person... I called inmediately because i wanted that tickets so bad... They asked me my name and my phone number and told me that if i was chosen as the winner, they'd call me and I'd have to answer a question about Britney to get the tickets... 5 minutes later they said "we have our winner" and i got a call, and i was hearing myself on the radio!!  :hype: I freaked out so much that my partners at work thought i was sick or something... Well they asked me what year was britney born... And that's all, i answered and they screamed "YOU'RE GOING TO LONDON TO SEE BRITNEY!!!" 

:hype: :hype: :hype: :hype:

I think i can die after that my life will be so complete.

Just wanted to share my excitement with you guuuys!

6 hours ago, ImASlaveForYou said:

O M G.

Yesterday I was working at the hospital (i'm a nurse ;)) and i was listening the biggest radio station in Spain, and they said they were going to give 2 tickets to see Britney to one person... I called inmediately because i wanted that tickets so bad... They asked me my name and my phone number and told me that if i was chosen as the winner, they'd call me and I'd have to answer a question about Britney to get the tickets... 5 minutes later they said "we have our winner" and i got a call, and i was hearing myself on the radio!!  :hype: I freaked out so much that my partners at work thought i was sick or something... Well they asked me what year was britney born... And that's all, i answered and they screamed "YOU'RE GOING TO LONDON TO SEE BRITNEY!!!" 

:hype: :hype: :hype: :hype:

I think i can die after that my life will be so complete.

Just wanted to share my excitement with you guuuys!

:hype:

• Twitter Team

Omg that's amazing!! Well done! I entered to win tickets but haven't found out yet, also idk if i can go cause i have uni that week and a 9am lecture the following morning lol, might have to check with my friends first to see if they can come with me