Lady Gaga Premieres Lead LG5 Single "Perfect Illusion": Listen

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why so much hate for her new single? it's #2 on iTunes and combined with streams it will chart higher than Make Me! I'm pretty sure about this! And it's not a bad song, after all! She's actually

Lady Gaga reveals her alternate reality on new song "Perfect Illusion." Lady Gaga reveals her alternate reality on new song "Perfect Illusion." It's been t

ok, and you are? 

32 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

I know I know, I was just joking around. I agree and wish for everyone to just stop paying so much attn to charts and pitting women against eachother. Theres a lot of beyonce hates on here too and its so pointless. Beyonce dont even make the same kind of music Britney does. Theres enough space on our ipods/phones/leapforg tablets for all the artists whose music is worthy

I think that fans are being led by the media: they're comparing the artists to one another, leaving an image inside GPs' minds and fans are getting angry because of that :tbh: 

34 minutes ago, LittleLion said:

#1 in 67 countries including USA / UK :riri:

The first day iTunes peaks are certainly not the work of the GP.

Make Me was also #1 in over 55 countries on the first day. Probably more had Katy not released. Moot point. :shameless:

26 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

My favorite song of the year. I love the lyrics, production, and especially the rock influences. I love when artist get personal in their music without restraints and in your face. I bought it off Itunes. I can't stop listening to it her best lead yet! I also love that she wrote it. This song deserves #1 on the Hot 100! :feelingmyself:

:madonna:

It's not an awful song, but I feel sorry that her fans waiter 3 years for this. It doesn't sound like a lead single and I'm praying that it's the only track on the album that sounds like this. It's like a filler track. I don't get what's a chorus, where are verses and other stuff in the song. It all feels like it's been thrown together without any pattern or resemblance. I expected a lot more from her.