Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lady Gaga Premieres Lead LG5 Single "Perfect Illusion": Listen

2 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

So, I've seen some users pointing out the similarities to "Papa Don't Preach" by Madonna, and I had to investigate it for myself.

The notes and chord progression in PDP's line, "I'm keeping my baby" and PI's line, "It was a perfect illusion" are literally identical.

Something shady is brewing again, sistren... :janet:

I'm waiting for that :shameless: 

I mean, really. It is too obvious, how can they not be cautious of such a similarity, again. :beynah:

So, lets wait and see what happens  :janet:

How does the Flopga fans feel now that their mother monster's brand new single is flopping and being blocked by Sia and The Chainsmokers? Go laugh about that now!

At least Make Me made it to #1 :queenflopga:

PS: look at the Katy Perry fans buying Rise again just to block Gaga, it's #12 with dark green updates constantly :CPKney:

PS2: WHEN WILL BRINNI FANS TBH? :moorangu:

Just now, Toxic.Latin said:

it does lmao

drag this axel rose wanna be

9tCBdWIr8ZrKU.gif

I was expecting so much of her after  that applesauce and Artpop mess, but she managed to get worse :moorangu:

1 minute ago, TripInTheZone said:

After I listened to Perfect Delusion, Britney voice saved me with Invitation . :otears:

praise Godney tbh

same here. i'm listening to the whole album now. Glory is blessing my ears after Pefect Delusion destroyed it :otears:

lmfao it does sound like papa don't preach.

I was able to notice express yourself right away. This one I didn't notice till y'all pointed it out. Sneaky SatanGa :uknowit:.

The "it wasn't laaaahv" reminds me of another song too, i can't put my finger on it tho.

24 minutes ago, fanman08 said:

Let's not do that lol

karma is a *****

Why do you guys act like whatever you say will impact britney? That's not how karma works. If anything, it impacts the person who said it. 

I like the jazz albums more. Tony Bennett is a legend.

1 minute ago, AlienateNey said:

same here. i'm listening to the whole album now. Glory is blessing my ears after Pefect Delusion destroyed it :otears:

ikr?????????????????????? at least make me made it to number 1 and Gaga will be blocked.

#Sad.

SKAOTYBWYVxiE.gif

How does the Flopga fans feel now that their mother monster's brand new single is flopping and being blocked by Sia and The Chainsmokers? Go laugh about that now!

At least Make Me made it to #1 :queenflopga:

PS: look at the Katy Perry fans buying Rise again just to block Gaga, it's #12 with dark green updates constantly :CPKney:

PS2: WHEN WILL BRINNI FANS TBH? :moorangu:

29 minutes ago, kasavas said:

Yeah, let's not forget that the new season of AHS starts in less than a week, and the fans of the show will probably support Gaga since she'll be back this season.

The little monsters could also do major streaming.

B-army can we gather around?

In moments like these we can say "THANK GOD we have GLORY and they have perfect delusion."

SKAOTYBWYVxiE.gif

19 minutes ago, Bris said:

Even private show:idkney:

Private Show is a classic compared to Pervert Molestation :CPKney:

4 minutes ago, Da Fr3ak said:

lmfao it does sound like papa don't preach.

I was able to notice express yourself right away. This one I didn't notice till y'all pointed it out. Sneaky SatanGa :uknowit:.

The "it wasn't laaaahv" reminds me of another song too, i can't put my finger on it tho.

I noticed the (unauthorized) Papa Don't Preach sample tbh. I knew it was a Madonna song, and another user confirmed the title. :drown:

Why Gags? Why didnt she learn the lesson