Change Your Mind could be the next I'm a Slave 4u! (receipts inside)

After Make Me, the smartest thing to do is get a new single with a totally different vibe, more energetic, to bring the attention to Britney Spears again. Could be DYWCO? Yes, but...

Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés) is more ****, different and could be the next I'm a Slave 4U if it was properlly worked!

:asspop:

That song just need a strong video, with lot of dance and sexyness.
And the fundamental part here is: WE NEED A FLAWLESS DIRECTOR for it!

So... My choices would be: 

Hannah Lux Davis
from Cool For The Summer and Side to Side

She knows how to make a **** video and work with lights that has appeal to attract more younger fans.

tumblr_ns1ylvhLMF1us2szeo1_500.gif

ariana-grande-musica-dar-sexo-side-to-si

Alek Keshishian
from Hands to Myself and In Bed With Madonna

Just a legend here. He is so creative and knows how to give substance to a song. It would fit CYM perfectly!

selena-gomez-hands-to-myself.gif?crop=to

67251319.gif

Francis Lawrence
from I'm a Slave 4u and Circus

Ok, this one don't need any introduction to us, B-Army. Rigth? Could be epic!

tumblr_mn0jitiBMq1rasg18o1_500.gif

d9bdbc749bdf632916e89e3c39f96c14.gif

You're welcome, Larry Rudolph! :orly:

(I hope he read this to take some notes!)
And pleaaaaase, no more Chris Marrs Piliero or Randee St. Nicholas! K? Thanks, bye.

P.S.: I know the fans like 'Slumber Party' or 'Love Me Down', but they are third single material. Let's think about the right move to her career now.

Just now, grandespears94 said:

YAS I made a thread a few months back about Hannah Lux Davis. Her videos look polished, crisp and EVERY artist look perfect in her videos. Britney should work with her for once. And I think Change Your Mind would be a GP favorite.

I can see this working so well even though I would rather it be SP or LMD. 

I DONT EVEN CARE WHAT SONG IT IS but she should direct it!

Alek gets my vote. Hands To Myself is such a great video. It was the first time I was able to find Selena Gomez **** and it actually made me bop to the song. This is what an MV should do... it should elevate the music and create a strong image to stamp it into the listener's mind.

Image result for hands to myself gif Image result for hands to myself gif Image result for hands to myself gif  

Slumber Party deserves a music video like this :lessons: They need to hire a **** Marvel/DC actor to play Britney's love interest too.

2 hours ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

They sound nothing alike

Of course they don't sound alike! What I'm trying to say is that CYM is a powerfull song with a lot of *** appeal.
If we have a great director/video, a great choreo and a great stylist working together... could be epic in the same way.

:orly:

2 hours ago, Barbie Spears said:

Alek gets my vote. Hands To Myself is such a great video. It was the first time I was able to find Selena Gomez **** and it actually made me bop to the song. This is what an MV should do... it should elevate the music and create a strong image to stamp it into the listener's mind.

Image result for hands to myself gif Image result for hands to myself gif Image result for hands to myself gif  

Slumber Party deserves a music video like this :lessons: They need to hire a **** Marvel/DC actor to play Britney's love interest too.

I felt the same way about Selena and this video!
And the same happened with Side to Side and Ariana Grande, just because Hannah Lux is great as well.

I love this song but honestly the (no seas Cortes) part kills it for GP. American audience normally doesn't respond well to languages in songs that aren't English with very few exceptions. Also "no seas cortes" if you speak Spanish is a very old school term or verbiage, most Spanish speakers in USA come from Mexico and many don't know what Cortes means.