Spotted: Britney Drops By Music Choice In NYC

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

um lets just keep the attention towards how she looked last night    edit: I was being dramatic lmao but she kinda looks like she just wore the same make up/hair as last night 

um lets just keep the attention towards how she looked last night:eheeek: 

edit: I was being dramatic lmao but she kinda looks like she just wore the same make up/hair as last night 

she looks great and I love that shes a humble queen that wears make up from the day before but for gods sake she needs a superstar friend to introduce her to a decent glam team. :sobbing:

2 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

After her performance at the VMAs, Britney swung by Music Choice in Manhattan.

After her performance at the VMAs, Britney swung by Music Choice in Manhattan.

Music Choice offers 46 different interruption free music channels, and one of them will feature a new interview from Britney.

She posed for a professional photo during the quick trip, but was also snapped by a lucky fan who happened to be outside of the studio at the right time.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

So that second pic is the morning walk of shame from G-Eazy's hotel!?!

19 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Ugh I wish she would stop with the dark eye makeup it ages her 10 years, or at least get a makeup artist (a proper one) to do it :angietea:

:brityawning:

1 hour ago, Enzo said:

omg I remember your signature . A man with a sexy smile :saycheese: I searched about it and found him back in then ( thanks to you :quirkney:)  . he is an artist I guess. 

could you please give his name again :quirkney: