How disappointed and pressed are we going to be when Glory debut at #2 or #3?

Maryy

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It will debut at #3 maybe #4

The album it's amazing I'm not disappoint it. I was expecting something like this, Britney it's coming of a Flop Era (Britney Jean), a Flop Buzz Single (Pretty Girls) and Make Me it's not a Hit and the Video Meltdown made look the GMA Meltdown little..

Just Hoping a Good second and third singles, with amazing videos, and Hoping the albums sold more than Britney Jean in the Long Run. 

The last chance for a #1 or #2 debut was the VMAs and the performance don't have impact on Glory. 

It will be debut at #3 maybe #4 because Frank Ocean it's selling more on iTunes and have the #1 Album on Streaming

1 minute ago, Magnolia said:

Would you rather have 2009 Britney with a number 1 album or 2016 Britney with a number 2 album??

enough said :werk:

I'm here for the quality and she delivered. But don't expect a #2 debut. She will debut at least at #3 maybe #4 (right now Frank is selling more on iTunes and have more streaming) so I think it will debut like Britney Jean at #4

2 minutes ago, Menzo said:

2 is fine.

Don't get disappoint it. She will be #3 maybe #4. At least we have amazing music this time. 

FGL will be #1, Barbra #2 and Britney is competing with Frank Ocean for the #3 position. 

I don't care anymore, there's nothing she can do to change it.

She already promoted it a lot and even promoting can't get a #1 I don't know. I'm glad the music is good not a Brenda Joana 2.0