Britney Spears Returns to the VMA Stage, Triumphant

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brit can be unstoppable and very great if she wants.. But I think she isn't interesting.. I really love her and I know that she can destroy Bey... and others if she wants.. It's sad that.. Old Brit wo

Sucked really bad tbh. We still have her BBMA performance to look back to tho

She did not slay. Stop. It wasn't a bad performance, it was just meh, especially compared to Beyonka...     Get over it.. 

7 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Stop reaching, it was clearly directed at me. That's why you downvoted my comment.

:ohnoney:aw you're a psychic how cute

6 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

And just like this thread and it's ghastly ideas, I'm expressing my own opinion on the forum as well. xo :saycheese:

by downgrading others. bye

Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

Scammers 101 type of **** right there, slayage :rihclap:

One time my Ebay account was hacked and someone spent thousands of dollars but thankfully it was on a different PayPal account then mine! **** was cray but I guess it taught me the basics. LOL. :quirkney:

To be fair, Britney was "gone" for like 8 years, until BBMAs. So you can't blame people for not having a whole lot of faith. She has to prove herself again, not just to her fans, but the world. :britstare: Its up to her now.

54 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Already? I'll be death by the time the VMA's will start tbh:ohnoney:

Maybe your local MTV airs it live? And there are some streaming links in the OP, maybe you can try those?

MTV Europe is going to broadcast the VMAs, I saw their banner on tv. I am so excited because I have checked their programme and it didn't say anything about the VMAs

1 minute ago, LUxEM said:

To be fair, Britney was "gone" for like 8 years, until BBMAs. So you can't blame people for not having a whole lot of faith. She has to prove herself again, not just to her fans, but the world. :britstare: Its up to her now.

she was gone because she wanted that

3 minutes ago, Sliver said:

Yes i think exactly the same, it's not that weird if you think about it tbh You know, she don't remember Kurt but she know how much he do for world and how much he loved her so in her mind he can be a her "personal hero"  , so maybe that thought make her choose a guy who look like him?  

I kind of just figured it was daddy issues. Not trying to say that in a rude way btw. But it would make sense cause she grew up without her dad and her mom is batshit insane and I think judging from what she knows of her father, she looks up to him a lot.