Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney Spears Returns to the VMA Stage, Triumphant

She danced so clean and there was such attention to detail. She may mot have sang but she outdance beyonce. Her footwork and handwork was ******* great. I like that we got a stripped down performance and her solo dancing was so on point. She didnt even let beyonce going before her get to her nerves she was so fluid. 

Beyonces first performance of formation at the superbowl she tripped over herself this is britneys first glory performance. Yall need to get it together. Some  of u do have it together and our really enjoying this moment!

was it a Britney performance or a G-Easy performance ? she literally left the stage for him I mean ***** it's your moment not his!! I felt that she was trying so hard to make him happen but was given zero **** about herself I can't believe they put so much effort in the BMA more than VMAs not just the performance, costumes, red carpet and everything :icant2:

Her energy was on fire on the VMA's. I loved that her return was on point so that she can start building from there. 

We STILL have the Apple Music Festival to observe her grow, y'all. 

Shes been slaying and we gotta stan for this new her. 

I loved it. Wasn't iconic, but she looked confident and more engaged than she has at an awards show in years.

Am I the only one who liked the costume? I thought the yellow was a nice throwback to the snake and the diamonds to the Oops VMAs performance. 

5 minutes ago, HangingOnToThePast said:

was it a Britney performance or a G-Easy performance ? she literally left the stage for him I mean ***** it's your moment not his!! I felt that she was trying so hard to make him happen but was given zero **** about herself I can't believe they put so much effort in the BMA more than VMAs not just the performance, costumes, red carpet and everything :icant2:

Red carpet? Are you kidding? I thought Britney looked incredible on the white carpet last night OMG! A way better look than BBMAs, IMO.

and the iheart radio...but we should also expect that she is not singing live anymore...

I swear this fan base and the conspiracy theories :nyheadache:

The OP didn't bother to re-watch it again, the dancers did the same movement :bpo:

all these threads w weird fake **** make me wonder if they're catfish as a britney fan :wannadie:

i see you barbra streisand :wannadie:

It's very frustrating.  Some of these fans have a love hate relationship with Britney and it's abusive.  Britney has had such a great run, doing POM and finally getting another album and giving her all last night at the VMA's.  I don't want to read people's shady opinions, I'm here for the love. 

I don't understand how she could lip at the Apple Music concert because it's such a small theatre and she won't be able to dance much, I hope she proves me wrong :drown: 

We were told not to expect anything iconic - so I'm not sure why people expected anything iconic.

It was a strong performance from Britney. It won't stand the test of time but it likely improved her confidence and now she doesn't have to freak out over performing at VMAs again. First time after 2007 is over.

2 minutes ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

I've never heard of this "Apple Music Festival". Is it new? Is it even televised??

it's broadcasted online, HD and live... i don't know if it is televised :omg:

but it's a very popular 'festival' among internet so it will be seen by MILLIONS of people, either live or re-watched :saycheese:

1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

People act like we got a GM 2.0 or a FF level performance........ Get your eyes checked people seriously this is miles better than most of her TV performances from the last decade! 

At least GM performance doesn't look cheap as ****. The production of this performance was like her mall tour in 1998.

She was cute, it was better then her Vegas performance of Make Me.  Just mad she didn't sing me myself and I live, it was pre recorded and there was a part she held the mic too far away and the voice level sounded the same. Just sing live girl you can do it!! Other then that it was a cute performance, just expected something a little bigger more memorable but this is who she is now. It was cute good job Brit. :carpoolney:

17 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

BBMA was overall better. Her hair, her costumes, the sets, the re-recorded vocals, EIGHT SONGS, it was at least twice as long. The focus was totally on Britney and it was one of those "this is a big deal" performances. Last night wasn't a bad performance it just wasn't special.

Agreed. I don't know why people are pretending like this isn't true :boredashell:

im more excited for both festivals than i was for VMA tbh 

gnmzKJ.gif

49 minutes ago, LanaBrit said:

he is not hater and he is right, rihanna & beyonce destroyed her , nobody can deny it

the only thing Rihanna destroyed was my lunch. She is so ****, I can't.