Watch A Preview Of Britney's Stint On Carpool Karaoke

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

for the one's asking about Brit singing live... go watch whitney H. Shut up! it's Britney... no one cares if she sings live or not... enjoy what u have and stop complaining

she deserves to be dragged guys, michelle obama even sang she has no professional career as a singer. this is a disaster and I'm not even gonna forgive her for this

carpool karaoke is meant to be funny not to recieve a grammy for best vocal perfomance, she is gonna sing of course but with the track and james you will barely hear her, don't expect a clear live performance because that's not what the show is about :truthtea:

4 hours ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

I sincerely think she won't. I mean what's the point of doing it then? She didn't have to do it, it was her choice, so I think she's here to show us something.

If she planned to lip-sync she could've easily just avoid even appearing on sth like this and just do the skit for Jimmy or sth.

mte