HD Master Version of the 2016 VMAs Announcement! (Director's cut) [See it here] (SLAYAGE)

After slaying by finding the master version of the official Make Me... video, I am happy to tell you that I found the HD master version of Britney's VMAs annoucement.

:crying1:

See the crystal clear slayage here (select "download" then "original video"). Props to Radical Friend for directing the video!

Edit: apparently, this is a sort of director's cut, because there are some differences in Britney's speech. :umomg:

My lunch break is at its end, I'm going back to work, I want you to analyse the slayage and see if the original Make Me... MV does appear on the TVs.

Can I count on you? :crying2: 

I provided you with the HD work material...

NOW GET TO WORK, *******!

WB-7.gif

I want a detailed analysis when I'm back on Exhale in a few hours. :crying11:

WB-4.gif

Spoiler

29oo6d2.png

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Zulu Spears said:

Thanks and no, no original MV Easter eggs. The only thing new that I noticed was the word, "Oops" appearing on the TV screen at 0.12 (top left) just before they show the red jump-suit on the couch.

Maybe you missed something. :crying1:

I want to believe Chrisnay is right and the video will be unveiled during or just before the VMAs. :crying2:

The era would be perfect with the original video. :crying11:

Maybe you missed something. :crying1:

I want to believe Chrisnay is right and the video will be unveiled during or just before the VMAs. :crying2:

The era would be perfect with the original video. :crying11:

I don't think I did (but anything is possible). I loaded the video onto my video editor and checked it out frame by frame....the images on the screen are still too distorted to make out. The only thing I will say is that the coloring of some the images resembles the scene where she's in the red body paint, in the cage by the pool...but I think even that's reaching for it a bit.

5 minutes ago, Zulu Spears said:

I don't think I did (but anything is possible). I loaded the video onto my video editor and checked it out frame by frame....the images on the screen are still too distorted to make out. The only thing I will say is that the coloring of some the images resembles the scene where she's in the red body paint, in the cage by the pool...but I think even that's reaching for it a bit.

This already meltdown hope material! Thanks!  :crying1:

(I'm on my work computer, but this is worth it) :crying2: 

1 minute ago, BritintheZone said:

Radical friend did such a amazing job directing! 

It such a clever amazing promo

I wish they would have directed the Make Me... music video. Exhale needs to give them some love. :crying1:

I guess Larry was not involved in the making of this gem. I would be surprised if he was. :tbh:

2 hours ago, claug326 said:

The Voice over is slightly different. In the first one she says "some way of taking a fraction of a second..." and this one she says "some funny way..."

She also says it's Britney ***** much sooner in this one 

Really? Slé! :mcry:

2 hours ago, reoha098 said:

thanks. but i cant download the original hiam because it says its corrupted :bthink:

It doesn't work with Firefox. Works well with Opera (so I suppose it should work with Chrome). It's a 4 GB file, so of course not all web browsers are able to withstand the slayage. :queenflopga:

The Make Me... video should work.

5 hours ago, claug326 said:

The Voice over is slightly different. In the first one she says "some way of taking a fraction of a second..." and this one she says "some funny way..."

She also says it's Britney ***** much sooner in this one 

yeah i prefer the other one