Britney's Original "Make Me" Video Begins To Leak After Alternate Version Premiered

23 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

Nah you're wrong it looks good. It's very well filmed. Like really good. That's what makes it great.

It's not trashy, saying it's trashy would be assuming Britney's body is something vulgar, which it's not. She's naked ffs, not murdering children while ************ with a bible!!!!!! I mean I totally understand if she, as a woman, decided to scrap it because she felt uncomfortable, but I refuse to hear "oh it was too trashy, too sexy, too vulgar"  cuz it's soooo wrong.

+ I assume nobody forced her to those scenes, so ... On the other hand, she still obviously has the last word. I mean it's her image so it's pretty natural. Like when someone posts a photo of you you don't like, u're not confortable and don't acknowledge it.

I disagree with you. There is definitely a line between hot, sexy, sultry, even  dirty and slutty is fine by me. I don't think it has anything to do with her body at all. She looks incredibly sexy in both. Maybe it's just a taste level thing. I personally felt like the original video looked like they were trying way too hard and was almost more about the men. Had no real concept that I could see. That G Eazy scene is so gross I cringe just thinking about it. The television in the pool murdering a guy was ridiculous. Just the overall concept an image to me looked like a trashy mess. We don't have to agree on that. But I don't think it's fair for you to assume that it has anything to do with nudity or sexuality as to why I find it that way.

Also you can artistically and beautifully film someone taking a dump doesn't mean it's a good concept.

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please. His video was over the top. She did not want to be seen as a ***** like Christina in Dirrty. I'm proud of Britney for sticking up for herself and being a true artist and doing it how she pleas

***** I nearly had a heart attack until I saw the date 

For i can see there is not so much diferens please lets stop this bullshit, ******* ********, she has an amazing video looking hot as hell, being sexy with personality and all of you just complain? sr

Please send me the links with PM.I'm really sad to write the first time ever I'm really feeling mad about a Britney Video. It is just bad and feels not natural. A beautiful and a non offensive way of sexiness could have made it timeless. The song isn't taken seriously with that video which seems a bit too girly and not authentic.... I really hope the next weeks will connect more with me... :dontlike:

This whole situation is a hot mess. Obviously the Lachapelle video is much better.

But god knows what's happened for her to release a basic af alternative

I just saw this someone posted a screenshot of a chat on instagram where some male dancers said they liked the girls version and couldn't wait for the boys one... Could it be true?:orly:

4 minutes ago, Jite91 said:

I just saw this someone posted a screenshot of a chat on instagram where some male dancers said they liked the girls version and couldn't wait for the boys one... Could it be true?:orly:

let's pray :kidcries:

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I'm pissed off. Literally the only saving grace for me in not cancelling my pre-order and demanding a refund on iTunes is the fact that I'm actually enjoying the music this era.

I am PRESSED. I don't understand why they felt the need to take that man out of retirement to shoot a very important lead single video only to have the whole 2M dollar thing scrapped for a cheap mess.

If Britney felt she didn't like it, why the **** did she continue to shoot it? Anybody that's a stan will know that Britney shoots scenes and watches the playback right there at the moment to make sure she enjoys it. But no, she stuck with the **** for 3 days, she finished shooting the entire video.

She posted pictures on set. I don't understand why she chooses to waste everyone's time like that. The worst part of it is that she's just going to go about her day like nothing ever happened and we're just going to have to suck it up and move on.

The video is just as important as the song. I wanted another lead single video with iconic imagery. This final product is not it. I'm sick of all these terrible decisions.

This perfectly sums up how I'm starting to feel about my relationship with Britney and her team. 

I doubt they will even address this. Just ignore it and hopefully it will go away. It's borderline abusive.

But the fans don't forget and they never forgive. 

Maybe they will release the other part during the vmas  weren't they suppose to probably premiere it there? Maybe she'll perform and the second video will be released or something of that nature during the show or afterwards. The original video would be one of  britney s most iconic videos she's ever done

4 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I'm pissed off. Literally the only saving grace for me in not cancelling my pre-order and demanding a refund on iTunes is the fact that I'm actually enjoying the music this era.

I am PRESSED. I don't understand why they felt the need to take that man out of retirement to shoot a very important lead single video only to have the whole 2M dollar thing scrapped for a cheap mess.

If Britney felt she didn't like it, why the **** did she continue to shoot it? Anybody that's a stan will know that Britney shoots scenes and watches the playback right there at the moment to make sure she enjoys it. But no, she stuck with the **** for 3 days, she finished shooting the entire video.

She posted pictures on set. I don't understand why she chooses to waste everyone's time like that. The worst part of it is that she's just going to go about her day like nothing ever happened and we're just going to have to suck it up and move on.

The video is just as important as the song. I wanted another lead single video with iconic imagery. This final product is not it. I'm sick of all these terrible decisions.

I've already cancelled my pre-order. I'll wait for the album to come out to see if the other songs on the album are worth listening to, then I may reconsider and purchase the album. As I've said before, I'm not going to spend my hard-earned money on someone who could care less about their art. She's literally frolicking on a beach in Hawaii right now because she honestly does not give a flying **** about the music, the album, being a pop star, the video, our meltdowns... nothing. And the fact that Britney and her team would call up LaChapelle, spend $2 million and then scrap the whole thing - that's on a whole other level of sh!ttiness.

Also, WHY would she go about getting naked and covering herself in red body paint if she knew she didn't like it? Like... why even film it to begin with. What a waste of time, effort, and money. Classic Team B bullsh!t.

I'm sick of this **** with "omg respect britnay and ha artistry, ha fiyah is gonna die!!!1!"

You people are part of the problem.

Me and everyone else that is upset aren't "fake" fans. If anything we're the REAL fans because we don't have a feeding tube attached to her *** and suck up all her **** 24/7.

We have a damn opinion and we have a right to express it. It's not about Britney not flashing her **** by the pool and humping her rent-a-rapper that has us pressed.

It's the fact that we HAD an original video shot by a world renowned artistic mind, and we got sidetracked and shelved by a generic *** visual that is 4th single material, NOT LEAD.

I'm pissed because it's been HOURS since we got a new video and neither Britney, nor Larry, nor anyone at RCA has had the damn balls to give an explanation or say anything about any damn detail.

The fact that we have to get information from insiders and speculators 24/7 is SAD.

COMMUNICATION WITH FANS SUCKS.

If she really did hate the original video, then why can't she speak up and tell us?

Why do we have to get into catfights on social media with her hayyy gorl dancers?

I swear, it's not that hard. :jolieoverit:

At this point, I just want an explanation, can they at least for once explain to us what happened? Is that too much to ask for? :MJ: We're in 2016, they have so many different platforms to talk to us and explain the situation, but they just don't bother :MJ:

Guest Supernova.

I think britney and her team are avoiding the fans. When she's released stuff in the past she's communicated with fans via twitter. I know she's in Hawaii right now but Larry could do her job and reply to fans. They are feeling the heat.