What if Britney Jean never happened?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wonder if it would have been a better idea to do another "Greatest Hits" album with new singles with Work Biitch - I guess similar to what they did with My Perogative and Do Somethin'   An

Slightly better than Glory... ??? Sis...?

It would've been just fine. People would've been more hyped if you ask me. We would've been waiting for 5 years (which we kinda did tbh)

On 11/18/2020 at 12:27 AM, dran said:

Anyways, I am happy to connect in a post that is old. My perspective when this thread first started is different that what it is now. Sometimes time gives you new ideas and opinions. The BH community has so many members that dislike each other. What's the point. Isn't it exhausting to be so negative to each other. 

This! What I hate, is that when we have a different perspective/opinion than the majority of the community and when we specifically give real points and arguments, they will (not all) NOT give their arguments and just want to dislike every message or want to argue... When I said that I didn’t liked Glory and BJ is slightly better, I explained why, however, the people who disliked my messages don’t give an explanation or criticisms (I’m talking in general because it happened to me and to other people on many other threads)

• Love 1
20 hours ago, dran said:

I wonder if it would have been a better idea to do another "Greatest Hits" album with new singles with Work Biitch - I guess similar to what they did with My Perogative and Do Somethin'

This is what I wanted! They should have re-released the Circus album with ‘3’ and a few other songs and then saved TSC for Vegas in 2013. TSC could have then included S&S, WB, Alien and Perfume. Less time constraints this way. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

It's actually a very decent pop album but there are a few major negatives: the album title, the cover, perfume the song + video, a couple other songs like Now that I found you, and the lack of good promo. I remember they were trying to do the whole Good Morning America thing like it was 2003. Why can't they just get a younger or more current minded marketing team

• Exhale+

Then Glory could have become much for successful because not only there would be no Myah Marie Jean to taint Britney's image to the GP, there would be immense anticipation for Britney's new project because there would be a 5-year gap between FF and Glory, so the GP and fans would be dying for new material, and thus when Glory is out, it will become a success :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

"Is it the type of disco, I like? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:"

• Exhale+

Also Britney Jean as an EP would have been much more of a success, and possibly even bring critical acclaim for Britney because there were true gems in this album like...lotuses in a swamp which would not only continue success for Britney but even make Glory 4x more successful because the GP would be anticipating to see what she will do with her next record after such a stellar EP :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Britney Jean EP:

Alien

Work Work

Passenger

Dont Cry

Brightest Morning Star

Hold On Tight

Now That I Found You

The best album covers for each album - Britney Spears - BreatheHeavy |  Exhale

"Is it the type of disco, I like? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:"