Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Song "Private Show"

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

her voice is so bad on this track  

I can't believe I am saying this. But, Britney has actually given an incredible imitation of a frog with these new vocals. The vocals sound painful. Not so much painful to my ears. No, but painful to

sorry i hate it  its not really her style.

6 minutes ago, KITTYKAT said:

Why do you prefer it more?

I dont know why but I guess Im one of the VERY few who dont really like MM ... like I couldnt get really into it for some reason lol

and her voice in PS is SO good. and I love how catchy it is! And the part where shes like work it work it boy watch me work it ! is what makes the song real good :howiroll: 

The vocals on PS sound overproduced to me & have that computer-like sound to them. Not bad vocals from Brit but they went too crazy with the effects on her voice. I really love her MM vocals, hope the album is more in that direction. 

Go ahead tear me to shreds I'm ready :scalped:

Make Me... I think she sounds more natural, and it was the proof that she can do something more mature, especially after PG. There's something about it that made me love it instantly. I loved it when I heard it in the background on that short video some dancer posted on Facebook.

PS is really fun, though. I like it more than I thought I would.