Rank her album covers!

• Exhale+
17 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

OMG finally!!! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: I always believed that music video (and the official one too) are so cringe, vulgar, weird, uncomfortable, ugly and can’t find any other words for those mv. :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

Also here’s my ranking:

1. Blackout

2. Circus

3. Britney

4. Femme Fatale

5. OIDIA

6. BOMT

7. ITZ/Glory (First Version)

8. Britney Jean

9. Glory (New Version)

Wow! If u don’t mind me asking, why u ranked ITZ so low yet FF so high? :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

• Haha 1

Under my Umbrella-ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Omg @MSTAR We round another person who dislikes the unreleased MM video!   Welcome to the club 

I never got the hype for that cover, she just looks a bit ridiculous and the background colour look's like vomit.  

OMG finally!!!  I always believed that music video (and the official one too) are so cringe, vulgar, weird, uncomfortable, ugly and can’t find any other words for those mv.    Also here’s my

• Exhale+

1. Glory 2020

2. Britney 

3. Blackout

4. SITS

5. B itm

6.In The Zone

7.Circus

8.Oops

9. Baby (white) 

10. Baby (Pink) 

11. GH:MP

12.  Femme fatale

13. Britney Jean

14. B itm 2 

15.Glory (original)

16. TSC

17. TSC V2

• Love 2

But the stars in the stars look like stars, take me stars. And the stars in your stars lets me know I'm not stars:blast:

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Wow! If u don’t mind me asking, why u ranked ITZ so low yet FF so high? :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

Idk, I find the FF cover slightly better than the ITZ one, the ITZ cover is a little boring, while the cover of FF really works with the Femme Fatale style. I would rather take this cover instead for ITZ:

6d3f6b8e288c4e62ce71be531dd58b1e.jpg

Or this one:

7eacbbd1ac8c779a90a3340e1fc0200f.png

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
Just now, MSTAR said:

Idk, I find the FF cover slightly better than the ITZ one, the ITZ cover is a little boring, while the cover of FF really works with the Femme Fatale style. I would rather take this cover instead for ITZ:

6d3f6b8e288c4e62ce71be531dd58b1e.jpg

Or this one:

7eacbbd1ac8c779a90a3340e1fc0200f.png

honey the ff cover is her most generic thing ever 

Am I the only one who prefers the Femme Fatale era over the Circus era? - Britney  Spears - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

Am I the only one who prefers the Femme Fatale era over the Circus era? - Britney  Spears - BreatheHeavy | Exhale
Those 2 photos are her best till the 2016 LA CHAPPELL photoshoot 

Make Me (Britney Spears song) - WikipediaBritney Spears Explains Eyebrow-Raising New Album Cover For 'Glory' |  ETCanada.comBritney Spears Drops Unreleased Song 'Swimming in the Stars' | PEOPLE.com

• Love 2

But the stars in the stars look like stars, take me stars. And the stars in your stars lets me know I'm not stars:blast:

45 minutes ago, BritneyWithGlasses said:

honey the ff cover is her most generic thing ever 

Those 2 photos are her best till the 2016 LA CHAPPELL photoshoot 

Make Me (Britney Spears song) - WikipediaBritney Spears Explains Eyebrow-Raising New Album Cover For 'Glory' |  ETCanada.comBritney Spears Drops Unreleased Song 'Swimming in the Stars' | PEOPLE.com

Maybe too simple, but it really match the Femme Fatale, that I Wanna Go style, and the album in general. The first Glory cover is actually good, yet too simple, but fits the Glory album with the gold visual. I find the new Glory cover a little boring, it feels too empty, the texts are too hard to notice due to bad colors/contrasts choices, I find the Swimming In The Stars cover more interesting as a Glory cover finally.

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
36 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Maybe too simple, but it really match the Femme Fatale, that I Wanna Go style, and the album in general. The first Glory cover is actually good, yet too simple, but fits the Glory album with the gold visual. I find the new Glory cover a little boring, it feels too empty, the texts are too hard to notice due to bad colors/contrasts choices, I find the Swimming In The Stars cover more interesting as a Glory cover finally.

i dont have a lot to say, but hear me out

the og glory cover was a screenshot from a video. a SCREENSHOT.

it was her 3 rd album in a row to have the same photo as a cover 
Britney Spears Brasil on Twitter: "Finalizando as comemorações do 38º  aniversário da princesa do pop, queremos saber: qual a ordem do seu álbum  favorito da Britney para o que menos gosta?… https://t.co/K39FJ8T7wj"

all of her 9 albums have her just looking at the camera so...

Britney just uploaded the original Glory album cover - Britney Spears -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

i love her use of color 

pink- childish; innocent; love

blue- ***ual; mature; growth 

yellow (gold) - experimental  

you can see that the glory washed photo is lacking all of that. the cover isnt britney in her glory.

10 hours ago, BritneyWithGlasses said:

i dont have a lot to say, but hear me out

the og glory cover was a screenshot from a video. a SCREENSHOT.

it was her 3 rd album in a row to have the same photo as a cover 
Britney Spears Brasil on Twitter: "Finalizando as comemorações do 38º  aniversário da princesa do pop, queremos saber: qual a ordem do seu álbum  favorito da Britney para o que menos gosta?… https://t.co/K39FJ8T7wj"

all of her 9 albums have her just looking at the camera so...

Britney just uploaded the original Glory album cover - Britney Spears -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

i love her use of color 

pink- childish; innocent; love

blue- ***ual; mature; growth 

yellow (gold) - experimental  

you can see that the glory washed photo is lacking all of that. the cover isnt britney in her glory.

No but it’s not that I don’t agree with you lol, it’s just a preference, I know it’s a simple screenshot of Make Me, and yes it’s too bad for using just a simple screenshot (without any edit of lighting/colors makes it even more bad), but what I want to try to explain, is that in comparison, I prefer the first one as it really fits the Glory songs (because of how she look at the camera, the soft gold visual, fits the standards design of her covers) compared to the the second cover where I don’t really like her outfits for example, a little vulgar for a cover maybe, and when I would scroll on the Music App page, I wouldn’t even notice that’s a Britney album/song as the cover don’t fits the standards design of her covers when she look at the camera. It’s true that’s a new look, and for many even better than the first one but I have a preference on the first and explained why. But you have also right as you explained why you prefer it, don’t worry. :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever: