Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest riccus

Jimmy Kimmel Bashed Britney On her Birthday

2 minutes ago, Meerkat said:

I laughed a bit thou...guys its a joke...but yeah was awkward and not great

I've laughed at Britney hate before but that was literally a 3rd grader reading cuecards :wtff1:

don't wanna know what you find funny :wtff1:

4 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Those jokes are so stale omg

Like literally 10 year old jokes.

My eyes couldn't roll any further in the back of my head, especially at the shaving head joke.....

Not only are these "jokes" super old & lame... but do people not realize that they are laughing at someone who was mentally unstable? How is it always "acceptable" to bash and bully Britney? People on social media these days & ppl in general are SO against this type of stuff, much more so than 10 years ago I'd say.

Where is the outcry against this unfair cruelty? Who is publicly defending her in regards to making fun of mental instability?

17 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I was actually okay with the jokes about the marriages, but the head shaving and children jokes aren't funny. She never locked her kids in the car... And it's crazy because didn't Carrie Underwood or someone say they locked their kid in the car and everyone gave her sympathy like oh first time mom it's okay. Britney was young too and didn't get any sympathy. Especially since she was really going thru a hard time and may possible still have a mental disorder or what have you. And it's sad because no matter how much time goes by, that's what ppl will remember. That breakdown still haunts her TBH  

My eyes couldn't roll any further in the back of my head, especially at the shaving head joke.....

Not only are these "jokes" super old & lame... but do people not realize that they are laughing at someone who was mentally unstable? How is it always "acceptable" to bash and bully Britney? People on social media these days & ppl in general are SO against this type of stuff, much more so than 10 years ago I'd say.

Where is the outcry against this unfair cruelty? Who is publicly defending her in regards to making fun of mental instability?

This is so rude and disgusting. This man is totally reported and banned from my life :queenflopga: 

he is Justin gaylembarke's best friend

what did you expect ?

I have a good sense of humor, but that was extremely uncomfortable to watch. not just because I'm fan, but because that was in very poor taste. If you're going to insult someone on their BIRTHDAY at least make it relatively funny. The child was dumb as **** and needed cue cards, and jimmy is being shady af insulting Britney after she's appeared several times on his show the past few years.  **** off kimmel

what are we in 2007? idgaf about the marriage jokes but making fun of a woman who had a mental breakdown in front of the whole world is not funny at all. and that fact that it's still being brought up today shows how little people have learned to not dehumanize anyone going thru any hardship. and the locking her kids up in the car made no sense since she never did that. just tasteless, especially on her birthday. i hope she never gives him her time of the day. piece of sh!t :rihit:

Guest Young Törless

I usually like Jimmy Kimmel, but this was just lame. But let's not attack the girl. She's just doing what she was told to do, and probably has no idea what she's talking about.

Omfg that was so bad :wontcry:

But at lleastthey mention her sales and her pop culture title. 

But then again, what's the point of trying to do humor based on humiliating someone about things they did a decade ago and that didn't hurt anyone else?

:notatall:

4 hours ago, BOBO said:

That was so WRONG on so many levels. I hope Britney makes a video of his diminishing career.  

Or shade him on twitter tbh :HAHAyeaa:

But she probably doesn't know about those pressed hoes :yaknow1:

um did the audience that laughed at this actually found it funny or were they told to laugh by the production of the show?

cuz this is nowhere near as funny or tasteful and its sad that they used a little kid to do it :rihit:

3 hours ago, Kuzco said:

he is Justin gaylembarke's best friend

what did you expect ?

gaylemberke :britstare11: your sense of humor pretty much equal to Jimmy Kimmel's :rihit:

and Justin Timberlake's friend is Jimmy Fallon :byefelicia: