Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Watch Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea's "pretty Girls" Music Video

I think that the car scene was totally necessary- makes it clear it's a parody song. :)

Exactly.. That's why its different shows some awareness on Britney's part

Well, this is probalby her most fun video EVER! From the first second that the a whole spaceship lands to her pool and Britney just turns her head with attitude, I am dying! The way she pronounce '-we are just so-pretty' during that too  :girlfall:  Her body when she stands up and does the make over to Iggy is absolutely gorgeous :girlfall:

Then we have this>>> tumblr_noaoxsCTco1qjsaj0o1_540.gif I am not gonna lie, that burned me! Britney  :rrrihanna:

The dancing... we can't see a big amount of it BUT she is totally in fire, hitting the moves better than ever. Seriously her energy and execution is TOTALLY  :katyblink:  amazing!

The phone transformation scene  :gimmemoar:  All them acting really like blondes and speaking 'their' language! It's a funny scene, alien Iggy trying to sound like them  :moorangu:

The club scene! Iggy has some serious attitude  :mctickle:  Britney, totally slays the choreo and that costume is so her!  :girlfall:

The spaceship gets them back in the end and Britney is like so happy, I can't  :girlfall:

The outtakes in the end are also funny, I couldn't stop laughing.

Well, I am very entertained with this video and I would like to congratulate everyone behind it  :)  Britney was all about having fun and she deserved a video where she would do only that!

This video is just sooooooo fun! I mean IWG was kinda fun but it's more on the cool side. Each scene just looks like she is just kicking back and enjoying herself, it's an awesome video and apparently this is a parody of a 80's movie?

I think the cheesy theme is an incredible idea and I'm in love with this video!! I think this will give a lot of life to the single!! Congratulations Britney!! Awesome dance sequences btw, nice to see some of the old Brit again but always moving forward!!  :mileykiss:  :kisskiss:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Cheesy, predictable....I'm ready for some REAL BRITNEY MUSIC not this b-side trash that she keeps releasing.

Where is the artistic direction?

Where is the passion?

Where is BRITNEY?

Cheesy, predictable....I'm ready for some REAL BRITNEY MUSIC not this b-side trash that she keeps releasing.

Where is the artistic direction?

Where is the passion?

Where is BRITNEY?

You must be a troll if you don't see that this screams Britney especially since OIDIA is all cheese. :lykeokyea:

The acting made me cringe.  :jackk:

I hated that the car wash dance scene was spliced so much.

But the rest slayed me so hard.  :kimkry:

Wish they would've kept the car wash dance like it was in the ET preview, but I LOVE the video!

I like Britney's parts overall.

I am just not a big fan of the campy-ness.

I am aware that it is a satire. 

But Britney looks like she is having fun, so that is the important thing. 

I like Britney's parts overall.

I am just not a big fan of the campy-ness.

I am aware that it is a satire. 

But Britney looks like she is having fun, so that is the important thing. 

Yes, keyword is fun and that's what the video screams when you watch.

I didn't have the time to get here and say something.It's 22 pages now and i don't think i can read all.So i'm just sayin' I LOVED IT! So much fun and very cool parody of the movie.And Iggy is actually sweet  :wut:

And i'm coming to our queen  :evil:

She is perfect.

So pretty,so sexy,so funny and she's dancing amazingly  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I don't know what's more cringeworthy: Iggy's acting, the new white theme for Exhale, or your shitty spelling and grammar... "They song"? "Gina Davis"? The song and Geena Davis, dear. :byebitch: Also, the video is very coo, but I wish we'd gotten more footage of the club scene, since that's the outfit on the single cover.

Meh, This will go along with Perfume. I'll probably never watch it again (Maybe One more time). All hype, I love when she changes costumes in MV's cause it's all professional, and she never really looks bad. I just need to understand how in the hell does she have have the SAME outfit, with THREE different hairstyles? I just don't get it. I like the pink Tee scenes though, that's about it.

All I can say: when I saw Brit dancing with the pink top and jeans in the club I had an amazing déjà vu sensation! It's like : Brit being the Brit I love so much!