Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[[[[[Strategy]]]]]: Next Era: Perfect Timing For The Release Of Album 9 (August 31)

I want more than anything for QUALITY for album 9, but I'm not gonna lie... commercial success is right behind it.

I mean, it's Britney Spears... *****.

I agree!

It would be nice for stans to feel better and have a material to drag other fan bases :orangu: (kids smh) but her team doesn't care about her, Britney even cares less. She doesn't even know about Oops! record! :gloria:

I need a performance of britney in a awards show, not in a tv show like jimmy kimmel or GMA, she need more production in a BIG stage, so all her magestic aura could shine bright like a diamond for the muggles of the world!

It would be nice for stans to feel better and have a material to drag other fan bases :orangu: (kids smh) but her team doesn't care about her, Britney even cares less. She doesn't even know about Oops! record! :gloria:

Brit usually pretends to not know, to not care about her achievements in public, especially when the questions are related to other artists...acting classy & humble you know... legends should act that way...she actually knows a lot of things...she knew IWG Vevo achievement (most viewed) & her total WW album sales in the other interviews ya know  (^__^)

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/346733-cupid-campaign-for-till-the-world-ends-i-wanna-go-to-reach-100-million-views-on-youtube/

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/321373-britney-spears-achievement-200-million-records-sold-500m-usd-earned-after-14-years/

I hope their focus is on quality releases, not cheap mass appeal

I know much of the fanbase is thirsty for status, being that they are mostly attention whores themselves...but what better way to brag about your fav than to have brilliant albums & songs

Thank you very much. I would much rather britney release a ray of light and flops than release a generic album and have commercial success. At least she would have critical acclaim which is better than commercial success imo.

Thank you very much. I would much rather britney release a ray of light and flops than release a generic album and have commercial success. At least she would have critical acclaim which is better than commercial success imo.

lol

how did I know there'd be a ray of light reference...

you should change your username to ROL...which ironically is the opposite of doomsday

I subconsciously read "tragedy" instead of "strategy", so yeah :orangu: I guess I have no good ideas :) or maybe I do but I know Britney will never fulfill my dreams again so whatever  :christinanod:

this is so exciting  :anaconda:  :kimcry:

this needs to happen

and what the **** ?? to those ******* who say that sale doesn't matter  :frenchy:  :madnofucks:

i mean it's britney ******* spears , she is a mega pop star , with a little bit of promotion she can easily be #1 . i know that the quality is important but sales is important too 

we need a Circus success :anaconda: or at least femme fatale 

not here for another flop album , even if it's ITZ :juggingu:  

this is so exciting  :anaconda:  :kimcry:

this needs to happen

and what the **** ?? to those ******* who say that sale doesn't matter  :frenchy:  :madnofucks:

i mean it's britney ******* spears , she is a mega pop star , with a little bit of promotion she can easily be #1 . i know that the quality is important but sales is important too 

we need a Circus success :anaconda: or at least femme fatale 

not here for another flop album , even if it's ITZ :juggingu:

VERY WELL SAID, I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY!!

This strategy doesn't require many performances, just focus on one historical VMA performance, the effect & the impact will be huge...Even Britney performs at 10 TV talk shows, they won't make as many headlines & excitement as 1 VMA performance. No matter how great they are, GMA performances, Jimmy Kimmel performances ...still can't be compared to a VMA performance. Music fans from all over the world (from pop, hiphop, rock, rap, country...) watch VMAs. They are the GENERAL PUBLIC, if they like the performance they will buy your material!

The anticipation for VMA is huge WORLDWIDE, especially Britney - VMA because she had contributed many great performances there.

See how the 2008 VMA comeback anticipation drove Circus era! 

VMA doesn't have any great performance lately, Beyonce performed many songs this year but it was boring as hell...VMAs would love to produce an incredible performance for Britney if she agrees to perform there.

Britney was well known with her famous award show performances...every time Britney performed people were so excited and many people tuned in to watch...in the past Britney = excitement and everybody loves excitement!

I believe one of the most important factors in Britney's success is EXCITEMENT. 

2m81owg.png