Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney Tweets Selena Gomez

Oh god no, Adam - Larry, just no. Britney thinks a Selena Gomez is spiced salami. She seriously cannot record with such a flop. :scaryasfuck:

Well why not. I like both Selena and Miley... She should do a duet with Demi, too !

:omgno:

HAHAHAHAAHA LOL I CAN'T

Lol ^__________________^

I know they r not on Britney's level but still they r certainly better than Lol.I.Am and Sabi.

will.i.am has numerous top 10 hit under his belt and gave britney one of her most successful singles in her career

VFbhIHm.gif

BABY ONE MORE TIME, OOPS ETC ARE WAY MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN SCRAM AND sh!t

which is why i said "one of her most successful hits" and s&s did better than oops actually lol when i come to think of it i dont remember any britney singles besides bomt doing better than s&s

F9Yfo83.gif

Well Selena is the one that recorded a song Britney had writing credit on so Britney liking her can't be that much of a shock to Brit's fans.

Oh god no, Adam - Larry, just no. Britney thinks a Selena Gomez is spiced salami. She seriously cannot record with such a flop. :scaryasfuck:

and how exactly is she a flop...is the fact that she sings britneys songs live better than britney herself?

QV61WND.gif

Oh Britney, don't you ever joke like that. This should never happen. It was nice of her to say it, let the girl say something nice about someone without y'all putting a meaning behind it.

In the end she will make one song feat Miley,feat Selena,feat Demi :pepsi:

:nonono:

THIS!

OMG this is the biggest jock EVER

Britney ft Selena ???? R U ******* kidding me???

tumblr_mji3y8ucXB1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Go buy a dictionary book *joke

and how exactly is she a flop...is the fact that she sings britneys songs live better than britney herself?

QV61WND.gif

:lmfaoo:

QV61WND.gif