Jump to content

This Day in Pop: Britney releases Work ***** single in 2013 (September 17)


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Buffybot said:

A natural classic. The viral power of WB is insane...

I know most fans think it's all Myah, but I still believe the british accent parts are Britney. A boy can dream Homer Simpson Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

 


A few comments by Mo Nour:
"This a cappella is Britney and Myah in each channel, but in the final version it's Myah and Britney's voice layered together as you can hear two voices."

"@The Audio Cafe, trust me Britney is singing in the whole song, she's in the left channel and right channel with Myah. It's really messed up basically."

The thing w/ this debate is that you'll hear different versions and analyses... The best thing to do is suspend disbelief when listening to that record (one of my favourites in spite of everything).
 

 

Link to post
6 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

As soon as I heard it my hopes for the era shattered tbh. It was My least favorite lead single of hers.. still might be it’s a toss up between that and MATM

I will say that the video saved this song BIG TIME  

 

Tbh I’ve not enjoyed an era post-conservatorship as I just know it’s not her authentic self and all very generic. I’ve not enjoyed an era since black out or circus. 

Link to post

Hi all from France, first message on this page that I’ve been following for months now. 

Just to say that I just recently discovered the power that this song has, I’m trying to persuade my friends that Britney is THAT b*** and this song helps a lot. 
whenever I play it during parties, we do the entire song and robotic dance moves from the POM residency. This is so much fun as Queen B would say. 
Favorite part definitely “Go call the police, go call the governor” 

 

 

i think the song is growing as years pass, will remain as one of her ultimate bops.

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Twitter Team

I love this song, I’ll never forget hearing it for the first time! It wasn’t what I was expecting from Britney and it’s such a fun experimental EDM track. 

Link to post
6 hours ago, Arckangel said:

 


A few comments by Mo Nour:
"This a cappella is Britney and Myah in each channel, but in the final version it's Myah and Britney's voice layered together as you can hear two voices."

"@The Audio Cafe, trust me Britney is singing in the whole song, she's in the left channel and right channel with Myah. It's really messed up basically."

The thing w/ this debate is that you'll hear different versions and analyses... The best thing to do is suspend disbelief when listening to that record (one of my favourites in spite of everything).
 

 

I think WB is one of the hardest to make sure everything's not Britney.

If I remember correctly, the people leaked the stems from other songs and shared informations didn't say much about WB.

Definitely had the replace vocals some verses, but I don't think the whole song. The british parts reminds way too much 2007 Britney faking the accent, and Myah isn't that good impersonator lol.

I don't know what means "left and right Channel", but If Britney voice is somewhere there good :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Link to post
9 hours ago, Buffybot said:

A natural classic. The viral power of WB is insane...

I know most fans think it's all Myah, but I still believe the british accent parts are Britney. A boy can dream Homer Simpson Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

it’s not, just listen to the stems, anyhow i listen a little bit of her at the bridge (work it out, work it out...) :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Link to post
13 minutes ago, sugarfallxofme said:

it’s not, just listen to the stems, anyhow i listen a little bit of her at the bridge (work it out, work it out...) :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Where can I find? 

Link to post

I want a hot body.

I want a Bugatti.

I want a Maserati.

So, You better work *****!

I want a Lamborghini. Sippin' martinis Look hot in a bikini.

So... You better work *****!

I wanna live fancy. Live in a big mansion and Party in France.

So, You better work *****, you better work ***** You better work *****, you better work *****!

Now get to work *****!
Now get to work *****!

 

Spoiler

:byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

 

Link to post
1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

I think WB is one of the hardest to make sure everything's not Britney.

If I remember correctly, the people leaked the stems from other songs and shared informations didn't say much about WB.

Definitely had the replace vocals in some verses, but It don't think the whole song. The british parts reminds way too much 2007 Britney faking the accent, and Myah isn't that good impersonator lol.

I don't know what means "left and right Channel", but If Britney voice is somewhere there good :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

from my “investigations” (:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:)  myah sings lead in verses, chorus and the first part of the bridge (hold your head high, fingers to the sky...) and britney sings the next part of the bridge layered with myah (work, work, work, work it out, work it out) and “you better work *****” :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block