Jump to content

Katy Perry's acoustic version of "Daisies" is sugary sweet: listen


Recommended Posts

  • Super Administrators

Katy Perry released an acoustic version of her lead KP5 single, "Daisies." 

It features lush acoustic guitars and ethereal background vocals. 

Low-key prefer this to the original. Thoughts?

acoustic-daisies.jpg.f57295f6474ee7a201dc978398121c94.jpg

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to post
  • Super Moderators

I prefer the Can't Cancel Pride remix. Eck. Acoustic. :ehidk:

A bop. :prettyney:

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post

I usually hate acoustic versions but something about this one works so well! The new background vocals production amazes me... On repeat :katycry:

Link to post
  • Plus

I like it! :makeitrain:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Link to post

I like this version and the song in general but has it been hard for anyone to like Katy Perry since around the time she started American Idol? She always came off a little douchy to me but the show kinda exposed it to another level and the random jabs at Britney when she was going through something I think didn't add to it. 

Link to post

So that's the third version of this single that she's released? I suppose a discount is next as well? 2011 teas.

Link to post
  • Plus

Wait. Isnt the official version of Daisies acoustic already? :squint:That been said I like this a lot.. Love the breezy New vocals. But how many versions of Daisies do I need to add to my iPod? (Yes its 2020 and I own an iPod)
 

Time for single #29 . I mean 2 :imacat:

Whenever I post or read something on Exhale I feel the way Britney felt on Xfactor every time she gave an opinion.A whirlwind of emotions :o

Link to post
42 minutes ago, xfactorsam said:

Wait. Isnt the official version of Daisies acoustic already? :squint:That been said I like this a lot.. Love the breezy New vocals. But how many versions of Daisies do I need to add to my iPod? (Yes its 2020 and I own an iPod)
 

Time for single #29 . I mean 2 :imacat:

Yesss I still own an iPod too. Slay. 

Link to post
  • Super Administrators
17 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

three official versions of "Daisies". How many will we get Sassy Drag Race GIF by Cosmopolitan

Omg why did I laugh so hard at this. I can HEAR that GIF

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to post
  • Super Administrators
16 hours ago, TikTik***** said:

I usually hate acoustic versions but something about this one works so well! The new background vocals production amazes me... On repeat :katycry:

Yea! I'd love to see her lean into this vibe and even try slowing this down more and performing it as a piano ballad. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to post
On 7/1/2020 at 2:34 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Katy Perry released an acoustic version of her lead KP5 single, "Daisies." 

It features lush acoustic guitars and ethereal background vocals. 

Low-key prefer this to the original. Thoughts?

acoustic-daisies.jpg.f57295f6474ee7a201dc978398121c94.jpg

This is breath-taking. Katy's voice is so unique... I've always loved her ballad work. This song has such a simple message, It makes me prefer the simple production featured here. 

Love Katy 

Link to post
2 hours ago, dr35 said:

This is breath-taking. Katy's voice is so unique... I've always loved her ballad work. This song has such a simple message, It makes me prefer the simple production featured here. 

Love Katy 

Her acoustics and ballads have always been her best songs!! She conveys that emotion.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...