Thank you for taking a moment to get familiar with the Rules of Exhale.
These guidelines create boundaries for our community to follow. They exist to protect you from harm, and help keep Exhale a safe space for pop music and culture lovers. 🙏
Topics and replies that are acceptable and encouraged...
- Elevate the conversation.
- Encourage others to reply with meaningful responses
- Are thought provoking
- Offer value and insight
- Share useful information
- Create discussions.
Posts that are unacceptable and discouraged...
- Include racist, sexist, homophobic, or transphobic content. If a comment is hateful in nature, there will be repercussions. Freedom of speech does not mean freedom of consequence.
- Do not post or publicly share any download/file sharing links.
Please post Topics to the appropriate forum
- Music news goes in the Music News Forum. Britney Spears news goes in the Britney Spears Forum etc. You may see a list of the forums here.
- Excessive bumping of old threads may result in warning points.
When posting gifs that are NOT provided as emoticons please remember that it is 3 gifs per post max. Failure to comply to this may result in warning points.
- Do not link to or share ****ography and/or nudity in any way, shape or form. Breaking this rule may result in warning points or an immediate and permanent ban. This also applies to avatars, usernames, statuses and user descriptions.
- Quoting such posts is equally wrong and will result in warning points or a permanent ban. If you see these posts, please report then ignore them.
The Exhale Moderators Team:
- The Exhale Moderators Team are members who dedicate their time to moderate the forum. They are here to preserve order, keep things organized and most importantly... help you if you are in need.
- Please treat moderators with the utmost respect and kindness!
- If your topic/post has been edited or deleted by a moderator, respect that. If you have a question, reach out and respectfully ask for clarification.
- If you are facing any kind of problem, send a private message to one of the moderators to discuss it (versus airing out your dirty laundry in public).
Rules On Reporting:
While it is encouraged to report any rule breaker within reason, try not to misuse the report button. Do not report anything unless it is actually worth reporting - this includes (but is not limited to) topics that have already been locked.
In short, the following is what is deemed worth reporting by the Exhale Moderators Team:
- Racist/homophobic/transphobic/sexist posts
- File sharing/download links/snippets of upcoming releases (audio/video)
- Duplicate accounts/previously banned members
- Website promoters (threads/posts/messages)
- Stalking/posting personal information without permission (threads/posts/messages)
- Death threats/wishes
A list of Warnings Points can be seen here:
Exhalers can help contribute! A post that receives 3 or more reports from Exhalers will automatically be hidden from view.
We're in this together:
Bear in mind that we are human and doing our best. Please think before reporting. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. Communication is key.
We're here for you. Thank you for being a part of Exhale.