Allan Parachini, a court spokesperson, just finished speaking to the press about Britney & Kevin’s custody hearing this morning. According to X17online.com, the court is “pleased” with Britney’s progress. Here is a general overview of what Parachini said according to X17:
– Britney did not testify, but “there was an exchange or two between her and Commissioner Gordon.”
– Britney and Kevin did not speak directly to each other in court.
– “She was very business-like.”
– Britney’s former attorney, Stacy Phillips, has exited the case and Laura Wasser has replaced her, effective this morning.
– “Any officer of the court is pleased when he or she sees signs of progress,” Parachini said.
– “Both sides have been very cooperative,” and the court will continue to hear the case between Kevin and Britney for as long as it takes to resolve this.
– The scheduled trial date in August remains unchanged.
I hear there’s a very good chance Britney got her request of overnights with the boys! You know the drill – stay tuned!
UPDATE: Britney told reporters she is “pleased” with the outcome of today’s custody hearing according to Eonline.com. Hey if she’s happy, I’m happy.