– I hope, at the end of the day when they remember me, that I just put a smile on their face.
– It s very flattering that young girls look up to me, but I think that they should know that they are all special- we’re all beautiful human beings.
– I wasn t flipping off my fans, I love my fans.
– I like meeting all my fans and signing autographs, although it can get a bit crazy. Yesterday, for example, a boy just came over and planted a big kiss on my face! I was like “hello?”
– I m a little nervous of older male fans.
– England is one of my favorite places. The fans are just so crazy.
*Do you have any problems with kooky fans?
“Only a little bit. I’ve gotten my share of crank phone calls and have to change my number every few months. And there have been people who have found out my address and stood on my lawn day after day. But they go away if I’m on long tours. [Laughs].”
*”I find myself each day becoming more and more of a role model, and it’s really flattering. It’s the best feeling in the world when I’m on stage and I’m singing and the fans are singing the words with me.”