BreatheHeavy Readers Post Up: Sep. 20-25September 25, 2015
See the best comments from our contributing members this week.
10 comments from BreatheHeavy members that we tip our fedora to.
Thousands of comments were posted in BreatheHeavy’s Exhale this week, whether it was finding out Britney Spears is in the recording studio, jamming out to Janet Jackson and Missy Elliott’s new song “BURNITUP” or laughing at Azealia Banks. We’d like to take a moment to acknowledge the brilliant and clever contributions from our loyal members. Each week, BreatheHeavy will post our 10 favorite comments we saw throughout the week. They could be bitchy, heartfelt and/or sarcastic. It’s really up to our discretion, and we don’t have much.
Our Top 10:
10. JuliioCGC‘s comment in One Direction Announce “made In The A.m.” Album Pre-Order
THANK YOU YEEZUS!
THANK YOU LORD!
I’M NO WORTHY OF THIS GRACE!
JUST THANK YOU!
9. Zeik89‘s comment in Stream Ryan Adams’ Taylor Swift “1989” Cover Album
This is so annoying. WHY do we keep getting updated about this!?
8. bbmm‘s comment in Selena Gomez Premieres “Same Old Love” Music Video: Watch
I liked it a lot. Like its how you feel after a break up where youre own your own experiencing tha world in a whole new way and like theres still tha part of you that was there before you even entered in tha relationship. And like u look at couples so differently . Queen
7. Dune‘s comment in Lady Gaga Continues LG5 Progress With Redone And A Guitar
Every Gaga’s album is the album of the decade
It’s like with Brinny Team, I just don’t believe it anymore
But best Gaga’s songs are the ones with Red One, so YAY for them working together again
Empowered and independent; the two most overused terms among these silly *** Pop girls.
that is Jlo????
that’s what Lana gets for blocking Sam Smith’s album last year
lemme listen to this. don’t really like Future but it’s Drake so I’ll give it a go
3. Archaeologist‘s comment in Tinashe’s Next Single Is “player” Featuring Chris Brown
For someone so thirsty for a top 10 hit, this is not a smart move.
2. Damita Jo‘s comment in Janet Jackson’s “burnitup” Featuring Missy Elliott Is Out
What a beautiful day this is. I think I need a moment.
SLAY ME GODNEY YASS
If you haven’t yet, REGISTER a username in the forums and begin posting and interacting with fellow music lovers! THANK YOU to all of the active members commenting – we love you.