Breaking News: Kevin Is A MessOctober 7, 2009
Kevin Federline is fat…
But that has nothing to do with this next report!
The Pancake Man may be forced to pay over $100,000 in damages to his Tarzana home, according to TMZ.com.
The people who own the home claim Kevin has not paid rent for the last six months, and are demanding $110,661 in damages, including:
– Gutters full of cigarette butts and empty beer bottles
– A broken beer dispenser on the barbecue island
– Permanent spit marks on exterior paint
– Broken light covers
– Bent light posts
– Broken tiles
– Dead trees and plants due to failure to water
– Drawings all over the walls
– A room that was turned into a studio (without the owners’ permission)
– Broken dishwasher … with broken baskets
– Dismantled smoke detectors
– Front driveway oil-leak damage
– Master bathroom windows tinted (without owners’ permission)
– Did not return garage door opener
The owners claim in a letter they will take Kevin to court if he fails to pay.
And with the $20,000 a month Kevin’s making off Britney, plus the $2.5 million he’ll make from Celebrity Fit Club… he should have no problem!
UPDATE: Check out some pictures from TMZ of the mess: