Britney's Wise Engagement?
Oh, the big decisions of our day. Some stars are in Boston, sharing their views about who the next President should be. Others are talking about the other major issue of the summer: Britney Spears's recent engagement.
• Paris Hilton: "I think they look happy together. Britney looks happy. It's great."
• Nick Carter (Paris's now-ex-boyfriend): "Hey, I'm happy for her, personally. (Britney) said something along the lines of, 'I don't care what other people think of the way I live my life,' and I think that's the perfect way to live."
• Robert Iler (The Sopranos): "Tell her I'm single. If she has any second doubts or any problems – I'm single."
• Rachel Hunter: "Keep your life as private as you can."
• Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth: "Britney Spears is young. And let me tell you, after being married for four years, Britney, baby girl, listen to me: You have got to be with your best friend and know it is gonna last forever."
• Kaley Cuoco (8 Simple Rules): "Go for it, girl! I am really happy for her. I think the press people give her a hard time. I like her. I like her music. And if she wants to get married, she is allowed to go get married."
• Kelly Osbourne: "Who cares, you know? If she wants to get married, let her get married. Just don't get married for the wrong reasons. Marry because you love him."