JLo and JCo made a great pair last night on Carpool Karaoke.
James Corden's first primetime special aired last night, focusing on the massive viral sensation that is "Carpool Karaoke". The special included a brand new instalment of the popular segment, this time with superstar Jennifer Lopez hopping in the passenger seat to chat with James and sing some of her hits. Together, they sang some classic JLo bangers like "Jenny from the Block", "Love Don't Cost a Thing" and "On The Floor".
The 13-minute video also saw JLo getting pretty candid with James. Here are the juiciest things we learned:
- Despite reports, her famous booty is NOT insured.
- JLo has been proposed to 5 times (she turned down 1 of them).
- She has a bunch of famous people in her phone including Demi Lovato, Iggy Azalea, Chris Brown and Bradley Cooper.
- She texts Leonardo DiCaprio.
- She calls Leo "Baby" and he calls her "Booboo".